Nelsons Bay (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
a couple of groups from my school are going up to nelsons from the 28th nov - 5th dec.. we're in separate houses but it should be pretty fun

gussy_44

HSC
Me and a few mates are going up to Nelson Bay on the 14th to the 26th of november. Anyone going up around then?

Last edited:

Nymphomaniac

HSC
My groups going up from about the 23rd Nov till whenever.. 2 weeks later or somethin! Hope to see some other schoolie goers there! We're thinking of having awesome parties on the beach.

dreamon36

HSC
Me and a couple of guys are going up bout 20th Nov, for bout 5 days prob.

Yeh i rekon we should hav a massive piss-up/bbq/whatever at one of the beaches sometime when every1s there

Captain Karl

HSC
I'm goin up with a group of about 10 or so for a week from November 26, stayin at a couple houses in fingal bay. We were lookin for a place a bit more quiet than gold coast but it sounds good that theres a few groups goin

jynxe

HSC
Big group of us (around 40 altogether in houses) going up from 12th-17th

lukestuart1

HSC
hey people. i just got bak from schoolies up at nelson bay.
although there wasnt much to do, you made your own fun. we found another group of girls and we were with them most of the time.
dont worry about ID, i did not get asked for ID at one bottlo, and there arent any clubs to go to.
the beaches werent what i expected (pretty crap) but you can still kick a ball round and be out on the prowl for some babes.

while you are up there, there are a few activities that i recomend that you do.
first is to do one of the 4wd tours on the beach. we went on one that cost 20 buks, and went for one hour and we boarded down sand dunes about 50m long. that was heaps of fun.
also the toboggan is pretty fun (especially in the rain).

also if you are driving up from sydney, be careful for cops. we passed heaps up on the way but did not see many while we were up there.

if any one else has already been back from port stephens, let me know what you thinked of it.

have fun!!

HSC
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS

wats doin lukey

yeah fun times, i reckon it's all good. wont forget any of it.

i_like_black

HSC
just got back from nelson bay, left last sunday. far out, the sun couldn't shine for one freaken day could it? i partied with who some of you may know as 'the scone boys' haha. yeah poo on mother nature for the weather, other than that had a pretty relaxed fun time.

HSC
dang, we did so much stuff. sandboarding, tobogganing, putt-putt golf, ten-pin, geez when you look at it its not that much. theres not much around in terms of nightlife, but yeah.

Lushious88

HSC
i just got back from there 2 weeks ago for schoolies,
it was the best week of my life
alot of us too, were under 18 and therefore didnt see the point in going to the Gold Coast...
there werea bout 30 of us in the one apartment block..Seashells, its on magnus street.
it was sooo fun!, we had our own parties..unfortunatly the weather wasnt great..but schoolies is what you make it, no matter where you are.
the accomodation was sooo nice and good for its price.

Zoog

HSC
Hey
me and 14 of my mates are staying in one massive house at fingal bay. we are going from the 25th nov to the 2nd december and taking a year's worth of booze and food with us!!
There is also another group of around 8 from our school staying at a caravan park nearby!
Is anyone else staying in the fingal bay/nelson bay/anna bay/shoal bay etc area?

sherryshoo

HSC
i am goiiinggg
to nelsons bay!
my sister went n i have quite a few friends who went n said it was actually pretty gud
yeh there are no nightclubs as such ahah but trek to newwy n its all gud ahah
but hey its cheaper n more fun to get rowdy in ur hotel room!
wheres pplz staying?
mmhmmmm who eva said their goin to shoal bay....have fun with the retireee's...ahah some other chicks in my yr are stayin there but yeh theres alot of older ppl there
yeh
about all really

sherryshoo

HSC
oh i should have just written this in the other one but sumone wriote it a while ago but seems like a gud idea
how many ppl r up there between like 20th - 1 december??
me n all the girls r there between like 24th nov - 1st december
sooo if anyone else is around nelsons
party at our place?
ahah
xx

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Hey all,
yeh me and 8 others are going up to nelson bay from the 24th nov - 1st dec. we will definately be coming round for a party sherryshoo... hmm, are you part of the rest of the danebank crew coming up to port stephens?

ttyl

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
Zoog said:
Hey
me and 14 of my mates are staying in one massive house at fingal bay. we are going from the 25th nov to the 2nd december and taking a year's worth of booze and food with us!!
There is also another group of around 8 from our school staying at a caravan park nearby!
Is anyone else staying in the fingal bay/nelson bay/anna bay/shoal bay etc area?
Hey me and my friends are heading up to Nelson Bay from the 24 - 2nd.. it'd be great to do something.. if you want to send me a private message then we can exchange numbers or sumthin and meet up there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)