Nerd Sex... (1 Viewer)

arrested development
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
r=1-sin(t)

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399 (that's all i got memorised)

Have a rose too,

r=sin(2t)

How's that?

BACK
OFF
!!!!!!!!

she's mine.

:burn:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Use the following pick up line:

Roses are red
violets are blue
all my base
are belong to you

Sure to work.
roses are red
violets are blue
your post was lame,
so S T F U

riot_girl88

HSC
Try not to refer to her a 'nerdy' in front of her or other people as she may take offence. but seriously im a 'nerdy' girl just ask her normally and be yourself. and no maths stuff- we dont all like maths. try speaking to her casually that should give you fair indication regarding her interests, ploitical views etc. and try and be funny and sustain a intelligent conversation- it always a good sign if you can make her laugh.

GoodLuck!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Flugzeug said:
Sorry about the title, but now that I've got your attention i want to ask a question. How do you go about asking out a nerdy girl. Do you recite poetry, mathematically prove that you belong together? I would like input from intellegent girls or guys who have sucessfully dated a nerdy girl.

Also where would be a good place for a first date (she likes english, and science)?
lol.

k.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
riot_girl88 said:
Try not to refer to her a 'nerdy' in front of her or other people as she may take offence. but seriously im a 'nerdy' girl just ask her normally and be yourself. and no maths stuff- we dont all like maths. try speaking to her casually that should give you fair indication regarding her interests, ploitical views etc. and try and be funny and sustain a intelligent conversation- it always a good sign if you can make her laugh.

GoodLuck!
isnt that basically what i said?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
you haven't even seen them together. i have. it was cute, cause it seemed like born dancer would've search the ends of the earth, drunk, for melimoo :p

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
transcendent said:
you haven't even seen them together. i have. it was cute, cause it seemed like born dancer would've search the ends of the earth, drunk, for melimoo :p
bahahaha :shy:
and i her

i could hear her calling for me in the depths of wynyard station. it was kinda spooky ooooooo
i like getting a little too drunky with lauren ;);) :eek:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
transcendent said:
aaaaaaahahahhahaahhahaa:shy::shy::shy:
wellllllllllllz i was waiting for her! and i only had one shoe! and i couldnt ring her because my phone was dead. it seemed that yelling and swearing at the top of my voice was the only solution haha :p

i dont know how we did manage to find her lengy, but she did hear me from wynyard!!

paulie-NesiAn

HSC
in cote de voir (ivory coast) i was at the country's national university for a field day visit at the nano technology lab when i met this madddd milf/housewhore
she needed some extra pleasing with her protons so i nuetralised her acids. then we studied for 5 hrs straight and went at it again...i learnt some usueful nanotechnology procedures there....THE IVORY COAST (COTE DE VOIR)

frootloop

HSC
Flugzeug said:
Sorry about the title, but now that I've got your attention i want to ask a question. How do you go about asking out a nerdy girl. Do you recite poetry, mathematically prove that you belong together? I would like input from intellegent girls or guys who have sucessfully dated a nerdy girl.

Also where would be a good place for a first date (she likes english, and science)?
WTF? just cause she's a 'nerd' doesn't mean you should ask her out differently! She's a girl with feelings, hopes, fears, flaws, strengths, weaknesses and all that jazz-- not a walking calculator/dictionary/encyclopedia/whatever! So, she happens to be smart as well... whatever. pft mathematically prove you belong together lol. Although, I am intrigued as to how you would prove that to her mathematically.

I'm sure she's just a normal person and maybe even annoyed at being stereotyped as a 'nerd' and would love to just catch a movie or go out to dinner.

Of course I don't know her- maybe she's total nerd city and would love to go to a museum or go to the library for a date. :p

Just don't assume too much about her. She could surprise you.

frootloop

HSC
melimoo said:
personally, being a nerdy girl, i would probably most enjoy it if you graphed a big heart for me and filled it with pi quoted to however many decimal places you could fit in there and say 'i love you this much!'
that would kill me
I suppose I'm a bit nerdy too... that suggestion is sooo sweet. I'd melt too if someone did that for me. :shy:

Jeez, I feel so nerdy now. :hammer:

Oh yeah, intelligent jokes are great... intelligent convo material is a must too.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
frootloop said:
WTF? just cause she's a 'nerd' doesn't mean you should ask her out differently! She's a girl with feelings, hopes, fears, flaws, strengths, weaknesses and all that jazz-- not a walking calculator/dictionary/encyclopedia/whatever! So, she happens to be smart as well... whatever. pft mathematically prove you belong together lol. Although, I am intrigued as to how you would prove that to her mathematically.

I'm sure she's just a normal person and maybe even annoyed at being stereotyped as a 'nerd' and would love to just catch a movie or go out to dinner.

Of course I don't know her- maybe she's total nerd city and would love to go to a museum or go to the library for a date. :p

Just don't assume too much about her. She could surprise you.
No way, it'd be like "Hi, so, umm, you're a nerd and everything, and I want to ask you out. So, umm, I'm gonna recite some poetry just now, you know, because you're a nerd, and nerds like poetry. Then maybe we can go study maths together. I'm pretty sure nerds are into that.".

I can't see that failing.

Also, while on the subject of:

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Captain Gh3y]No way, it'd be like "Hi, so, umm, you're a nerd and everything, and I want to ask you out. So, umm, I'm gonna recite some poetry just now, you know, because you're a nerd, and nerds like poetry. Then maybe we can go study maths together. I'm pretty sure nerds are into that.".

looooool that was hilarious:rofl: BUT prepare to get rejected.:mad1:

frootloop

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
No way, it'd be like "Hi, so, umm, you're a nerd and everything, and I want to ask you out. So, umm, I'm gonna recite some poetry just now, you know, because you're a nerd, and nerds like poetry. Then maybe we can go study maths together. I'm pretty sure nerds are into that.".

Also, while on the subject of:
*swoons* <3 That's really cute!

Oh yeah, that opening could totally work. :rolleyes: :lol:

- L1n -

HSC
paulie-NesiAn said:
in cote de voir (ivory coast) i was at the country's national university for a field day visit at the nano technology lab when i met this madddd milf/housewhore
she needed some extra pleasing with her protons so i nuetralised her acids. then we studied for 5 hrs straight and went at it again...i learnt some usueful nanotechnology procedures there....THE IVORY COAST (COTE DE VOIR)

lol nice one.:rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)