Netball (1 Viewer)

mandi_pie

yeh ive played it for 12 years... go team me lol...
how bout u???
It's so fun to play and watch... esp wen cat fights start out in the middle of the game... and the way ppl get so obsessed wit winning...eg my coach last yr... biggest bitch

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, I've played for a while. I'm fucked from training this evening.

I'm the biggest bitch on court.

nik_noodle

HSC
hehe yeah, ive played for 9 years, both indoor and outdoor.
and im at the national league games all the time. i'm a GA/GS. LOVE THE GAME!
haha, not the biggest bitch on court. I was up against her on the weekend....i was in serious danger of choking on her boob!
Alright, well im off to celebrate.
Finally bothered to go and get my P's today (im 18) and now its suddenly dawned on me that ive got some freedom...
*grins*
love nikki

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Argh, I hate it when defenders (I used to be WA, now I defend so I don't do it) stand right on top of you. I feel like saying "get off me you fucking dyke" (not that I have anything against lesbians).

nik_noodle

HSC
i know what you mean! I was right on the line for centre pass, cause she'd been pushing past all game, and she practically stepped on me to get thru to it. So i gave a little push to get out (which the umpire tactfully didnt call up either) BIG MISTAKE!!! She spent the rest of the game going for ME rather than the ball :O
I'm not normally a very agressive player, but i had to rather than die!!! Eek! What a shocking day.
But we won, so it was kinda worth it..maybe thats what made them so savage :p
Love Nikki

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What are your umpires like? The ones in the St George comp, which I'm in, are absolute shit!

nik_noodle

HSC
some of ours are ok. But most are pretty poor. Last weeks were pretty bad, one was pretty new to it, and the other clubs umpire was just shit. she pretty much stood on the side talking to her friend, rather than making any calls.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Our ones are biased against my team. They all hate us.

chaz04

ive played netball for about 11 years, and i guess im ok, i mainly play WA or C even though i hate my one of my coach's this year. i play in the Hume league (its in the riverina) and the umpires are usually shite! like really bad, we are an alright team, but we are really young so we keep losing lol. we played againt howlong and this chick we nicknamed the Gorilla (man she has a hairy chest!) well i headbutted her by accident, and i have a feeling i broke my nose,she almost broke one of my friends wrist and knock a girl flat on the ground. And because of the gorilla dn me, we got the whole 2 teams a warning, funny stuff. i think she was lesbian because she gave one of our shooters a wedgie

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by chaz04
i think she was lesbian because she gave one of our shooters a wedgie
Originally posted by nerd2die4
how does giving somebody a wedgie make them a lesbian?
I want to know too.

nik_noodle

HSC
no netball 2morro. long weekend! Are other associations (im in wyong association) playing? i think cessnock is playing. Only because my baby cousin wants me to drive up and watch her play. hehe.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I got no netball either. So I'm procrastinating on BOS instead.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I play for cambridge park 18D's

We have won every single game except one, and the team that we lost to we are playing against next saturday.

Oh and l play GK

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I'm GK too. They love me.
I LOVE GK!

You piss the GS off so much when you intercept their pass or a pass that is going to them..oh its fun!

I love being defence, our team has the best defence in the comp :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)