• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Netball (1 Viewer)

nik_noodle

HSC
yeah good luck vibes from here as well.
I'm low divi also! I play purely for fun! My teams only starting to pull it together now. we havent played real well all season but it all clicked at yesterdays game. i was with a couple of the girls 2day and they seemed pretty confident if we keep it up we'll make it to the semis but i dunno. theres a chance. but we really dont deserve it after the first 1/2 of seasons performance :D
Looks like a good winning week all round *grins*
Hope ur all well!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Our team are pretty serious. After we won the first two games of the season we realised that we can go far.

There are just two teams that we are scared of.

nik_noodle

HSC
oh ok. we took it out last yr.
The only team i was scared of then was the team with the girl with the balls! I swear! she defended me so closely that i could feel HER penis sticking into my back :p
j.k
Love Nikki

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
There are just two teams that we are scared of.
Haha, how cute. My team isn't scared, mainly because we've got heaps of feisty-ness.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah. I'm not feeling very sociable offline, so I come on the net and chat away.

nik_noodle

HSC
likewise. i did the social thing today! hahaha Ive had a bludgy day..no studying. did a full day yesterday and had a huge week of assessments and otherwise. blah! and i desperatly needed a break. I broke down mind week. lol.
BRING ON DA HOLS!
Love Nikki

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Haha, how cute. My team isn't scared, mainly because we've got heaps of feisty-ness.
:rofl:

We have only one feisty girl in our team but we are so scared of these two teams, one is rough and they are so mean while the other one is the one with the coach who spys on us.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
We're not playing for two weeks :( With all the alcohol I consume, I'm going to be a blimp in two weeks.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Loz#1 said:
We're not playing for two weeks :( With all the alcohol I consume, I'm going to be a blimp in two weeks.

We aren't playing for 3 weeks :(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Misturi said:
We aren't playing for 3 weeks :(
I'm going to have withdrawals. I think I have training though, so hey. But I don't like training.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Hasn't been a while since l've posted, but...

I AM NOW A GRAND FINALIST!!!!!!!!!!

We are minor premiers, we played the team with the coach who spies on us and we lost, but being in the top two we got another shot - which was only 1.5 hours ago. We won 26-34 and we are now in the grand final!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Congrats.

My team got rorted and missed the semi's by 5 goals. We won our last game, but we needed 5 more goals.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Is there any sort of recreation place near you that you could go to and play indoor netball?

Thats what l do when the season isn't on.

nik_noodle

HSC
oh thats really good.
congrats.
i have our semi next week. I dont know if we won or lost today. 3 of us didnt play. so i doubt it, seeing as im the main shooter and 2 of our main midcourters backed out. lol. I dunno if we'll win or not. drew last time we played 'em. doubt we will. we dont have the spark to go all the way this yr.
we went up to uni open day and then to the CBT grand final!
I can barely speak! My throat is so sore! I was gonna kick on to the afterparty, but my parents gave me a lift back, and i didnt really wanna have to spend ages on trains after it. in the early hours of the morning, not much goes up the central coast.
I am on top of the world though! Magic. Pure Magic. Did anyone see it? we were on tv. with swifty before the game. lol. im an absolute lunatic at the netty! and scarier, cause one of our teachers (ali broadbents hubby) was dressed up in a lycra bodysuit. lol. *whistles* was funnyy. thats gotta go in our student news :p
love ya's
good luckz!
nikki

jessum

HSC
yay! netballs over for me.. sorta
none of my teams made the semis, we seem to have a habit of coming 5th
but its the biggest relief
how good are the swifts. i saw that game, we were screaming our bloody heads off lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)