never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Normal? If ever something goes dangerously wrong, I'm usually the cause of it.
Attractive? Only until you see the infamous Red-Eye Jedi photo of me ...
Nice? "Cynical, sarcastic and nice" ... does that sound attractive to you? Or to anyone else?
I knew all that. I just said it to be nice. :p

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
oh..i guess you are right..but may i say....i am only using my best judgement went closing doors and avoiding certain people..cos those are the ones that are after " the "one thing"....

and i guess the reason why i am complaining....is because i feel lonley..And im not really craving a "boyfriend" more like good male mates...since i need a breather and a reality check....i go to an all girls school....where the guys are right next door...i know some of them....but i really missed that co-ed atmoshpere...i miss the right" kind of attention..making people laugh..however its the "other..sort of attention i am getting...for seemingly being too attractive when i don't mean to be ( OKAY...SUE ME ..i'm a LuvoH...!!) but my point is ....
i just want to have conversations with those that are my equals...not with the guys who are talking to me..and not getting my jokes....or worse..becoming offended?? now how the hell..does that work??

kudos to those that Rock and replied to my dilemma ( if you can call it that ?)

santaslayer

HSC
Meh, if you're going to hold back because of the fear of being distracted then you might as well hold back fior the rest of your life. After the HSC will come Uni and then work. You can't afford to be swept off your feet (distracted) for something as trivial as a relationship with a guy.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
deebug said:
none of them are my "type" you could say..
If we all dated our own type life would be really boring.

But anyway, don't fret too much... the time will come. I'm scared I'm gonna turn 18 and still be a virgin.. but then I think, whats the big deal? Theres girls who get married as virgins... I think theres too much emphasis on sexual experience.. even down to stuff like kissing. Why does it matter? Really...

But yeah, don't worry too much... you're obviously not that bothered/desperate to go out with someone you don't like, so just give it time. He'll turn up and sweep you off your feet. :)

veronique <3

HSC
I agree.

I am also in your situation. i have one really close guy friend. but it would be nicer if i had more male companionship going to an all girls school too can deprive you of that just a tad i guess - and i can admit that i do sometimes wish i had that special someone - but not anyone. someone who will love loving me & me him :) :rolleyes:
patience is virtue.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Argonaut said:
Oh we're out there. You just have to leave the house to find us.
and that is a genuinely smart thing to say

spend less time at home, in your room on the internet, and more time out with your friends. You will find somebody. How do you know they only like you for your looks? I mean, sure looks are usually the first thing people notice, but there's usually more to it than that.

And even if you have been single forever, relationships can come out of the blue. The right guy will come along someday.

But if guys are hitting on you because you're hot, enjoy it (i got hit on at the photocopier for f***'s sake... but it made me feel good :) )

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If we all dated our own type life would be really boring.
Studies have shown that marriages between people with similar backgrounds / interests are still surviving 10 years later much more commonly than marriages between fairly different people.

While difference may be ok in the short term, it seems although over the long term those differences can make sustaining a relationship more difficult. i.e. people feeling they have to sacrafice too much of their own character to appease the other persons interests and vice versa.

spend less time at home, in your room on the internet, and more time out with your friends. You will find somebody.
Well it depends, the internet can be a vauable tool for finding someone to start a relationship with, it's often easier to find people with similar interests. However, like in the real world, people can easily be deceptive, so it's important to remember to "believe none of what you read, and only half of what you see", especially when dealing with the internet.

Last edited:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
its ok girls...im here *stands with legs apart, hands on hips, stares into the distance with the wind blowing through my hair*

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
You're probably less of an anomaly than you think. My sister is 22 and has never had a proper boyfriend, although shes been asked out numerous times. She seems happy enough with her life as it is, so there's no pressing need for her to be with someone. You don't need somebody else to 'complete' you or make you happy. Someone right will come along in due time, but in the meantime, don't worry about it.

deebug

HSC
enoch said:
its ok girls...im here *stands with legs apart, hands on hips, stares into the distance with the wind blowing through my hair*
hmmm..i don't know whether i should lough loudly into a megaphone, grab the kleenex and muffle into the nearest cushion, shake head muttering *shame shame* or simply say....that's cute...

because i'm nice..i will go with the latter....

oh and.... i guess i know when i get hit on..its pleasing to now i am attractive....but then its degrading when the hooligans that drive past beep their horns and indicate rude gestures..or worse call me names that aren't my own...

it's especially disturbing when its by men..that probably have daughters my age...sigh*

Enoch

HSC
deebug said:
hmmm..i don't know whether i should lough loudly into a megaphone, grab the kleenex and muffle into the nearest cushion, shake head muttering *shame shame* or simply say....that's cute...

because i'm nice..i will go with the latter....

oh and.... i guess i know when i get hit on..its pleasing to now i am attractive....but then its degrading when the hooligans that drive past beep their horns and indicate rude gestures..or worse call me names that aren't my own...

it's especially disturbing when its by men..that probably have daughters my age...sigh*

why the facade of childish implication that ur not interested....its ok...i know ur a closet enoch-sexual

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I know I'm ugly, but I thought I have a personality, and yeh...
Exactly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There are a lot of good-looking, single girls who have never been in a relationship. Look at the threadstarter, she claims she's hot and she has never had a boyfriend.

Enoch

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Exactly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
...errr...no...even tho in a girls preference list "personality" seems to be ranked quite high...in a guys...its pretty low..sometimes not even there....

" beauty is on the inside is wot fat and ugly ppl tell each other to make themselves feel better" - by one Homer J. Simpson

Dreamerish*~ said:
There are a lot of good-looking, single girls who have never been in a relationship. Look at the threadstarter, she claims she's hot and she has never had a boyfriend.
...the word 'claims' tends to be stressed...perhaps should even be in italics...in bold or underlined...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Let me explain why I think I think it's bs...

a) Girls during their early teen years are crying out for romance and want boyfriends, almost all of them will fantasise about having a great boyfriend. (I've heard this from a show I watched about sexual predators and how they get their victims, so correct me if it's wrong).

b) During highschool there is immense pressure from society, friends etc to have sex or have a boyfriend. It is what you are pushed into wanting, and if you are good looking then you will probably have people hounding at you and your social circle will be even more obsessed with sex/relationships.

c) Everyone feels lonely and wants companionship during their teenage years, beautiful people are at a priviliged position to recieve this companionship.

Enoch

HSC
but its soo true...U even noe its true...dont say no cos i know ull be lying..

errr... this is supposed to go UNDER princessj's post about me quoting homer...

Last edited:

deebug

HSC
princessj said:
three cheers for the girls that are keeping thier dignity not messing around with all the Boys to make a point but waiting for mr right who will make it for them!! lol

agreed agreed... and stop assuming that we are ugly...i heard that we blame other people for our own insecurities...anyways...

for anyone who waits..and that goes for guys as well a girls...it is admirable..and just so much better with someone that truly loves and appreciates you

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
What the hell? I call bullshit on that one.
doesnt sound too far fetched to me...
a girl may choose to remain single and she doesnt have to be with a guy to proove that shes not an outcast

three cheers for the girls that are keeping thier dignity not messing around with all the Boys to make a point but waiting for mr right who will make it for them!! lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)