never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
Re: Never Been Kissed

i query said:
just been pondering for sometime now, is it weird not to have been kissed by 18, is there anyone else out there on the same boat, or is it just me.

this is a serious question
Wanna try it out with me?

:)

oceanstar

HSC

davin said:
you get close enough with a guy eventually...if not happening fast enough, raise end of skirt and lower opening on shirt until it eventually works.
You get it? That's my problem right there...

xlr8-crillz

HSC

no. shes not a slut thats all. i.e. she doesnt dress like one i think.

oceanstar

HSC

Komaticom said:
You don't have any skirts or shirts?
Of course I have skirts and shirts! :mad1:

Only my skirts go down to at least 3/4 of my thighs and my shirts actually covers my chest... not what a guys looks for, is it? At least at first glance anyway...

niteshade1312

HSC

Oceanstar, to me it sounds like you are making excuses for not being kissed, when really its not a problem. All you have to say is, "I haven't met anyone worth it and I don't fall into stereotypes".

And all this about skirts and shirts, you can still attract a guy if you have a conservative look and are somewhat interesting or open enough to be talked to. Sounds like your a shy bird.

oceanstar

HSC

niteshade1312 said:
Oceanstar, to me it sounds like you are making excuses for not being kissed, when really its not a problem. All you have to say is, "I haven't met anyone worth it and I don't fall into stereotypes".

And all this about skirts and shirts, you can still attract a guy if you have a conservative look and are somewhat interesting or open enough to be talked to. Sounds like your a shy bird.
I wouldn't say I haven't met anyone worth it. I have met really nice guys who I like/d. But they either:
- have a gf already
- Or they are just acting nice, while they are really jacka** in reality

It is probably because I'm shy so I haven't really met a guy that I would even like as a friend. You'd probably say I have high expectations but I really don't. I really don't care what the guy looks like as long as he's REALLY nice. Oh, but he HAS to be taller than me. It's a MUST... not hard though, considering I'm only 5"1 ... :mad1:

kido525

HSC

Komaticom said:
Keep yourself updated on your nice guys' marital status. Once any of them break up, go kiss him. End of dilemma.

It's not difficult to make guy friends... even remote guy friends who you hardly ever talk to if generic greetings are omitted.

lol im gonna be a freshman at uts =) hottie right is available ladies hahahaha

oceanstar

HSC

Komaticom said:
Keep yourself updated on your nice guys' marital status. Once any of them break up, go kiss him. End of dilemma.

Haha... i wish it was that easy... :)

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
so how does the list stand..? cus u can add me to the 'not being kissed' column..yrs =18..:wave:

*there should be like a poll or sumfin on this topic*

niteshade1312

HSC
Ocean star:
a) do you live under a rock
b) are incredibly studious
c) are blaming not being kissed on being shy

I have a huge problem with shy people because they constantly blame their social issues on the fact that they are "shy". Meeting and greeting isn't hard, all you have to do is get the courage and say "hi". I'm just not the type to sit back and be "shy", I would rather talk to a complete stranger than stand there all bymyself.. Do you tend to sit by yourself at parties?

Sorry for being frank...

oceanstar

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Ocean star:
a) do you live under a rock
b) are incredibly studious
c) are blaming not being kissed on being shy

I have a huge problem with shy people because they constantly blame their social issues on the fact that they are "shy". Meeting and greeting isn't hard, all you have to do is get the courage and say "hi". I'm just not the type to sit back and be "shy", I would rather talk to a complete stranger than stand there all bymyself.. Do you tend to sit by yourself at parties?

Sorry for being frank...
My meaning of being shy is that I really don't know what to say when I meet someone new. I'll say "hi" and then that's when the awkward silence comes. I'm just not talkative when I first meet new people. I can't help that. Some people, probably like you, are just naturally talkative so you wouldn't have social issues. It's not like I don't want to talk to people, it's just that when it's someone new, I become self-conscious and easily embarassed. I want to overcome that, but to me it's really difficult.

And no, I don't live under a rock. I have an active social life.

I also didn't blame my "never been kissed" because I'm shy. It was originally because I went to an all girls' school, but that was a joke~:mad1:

And wanting the guy to be taller than me doesn't make me have high standards. I'm pretty sure most girls wants their guy to be taller than them!~ :p

Last edited:

davin

HSC
N/A
And wanting the guy to be taller than me doesn't make me have high standards. I'm pretty sure most girls wants their guy to be taller than them!~ :p
darn anti-short bias

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
Oceanstar, you don't have high standards but you want him to be taller than you :) Was the pun intended or not?
Height isn't much to ask for. The average guy is taller than the average girl.

I prefer taller guys too (there's just something wrong with me bending down to kiss), but I do have high standards when it comes to looks ...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Concerning the whole height issue with girls, it's either:
a) Wanting a guy taller than her.
b) Wanting a tall guy.

In this case, Oceanstar's preferences belongs under a), so she ain't THAT superficial or have high standards. Also considering the average Australian female is 164cm, I wouldn't be too concerned if I was an average guy about a).

Collin

HSC
N/A

kido525 said:
lol im gonna be a freshman at uts =) hottie right is available ladies hahahaha
Dude, you sound a little desperate.. you know. All the posts I've seen of you in the last few days have you proclaiming how hawt and 'available' you are. Are you one of those fully sik cunts too with a done-up import and hair full of gel?

Collin

HSC
N/A

Komaticom said:
... have you been spying on me, Mr ManBoobs?
I have a secret crush on you so.. :eek:

Collin

HSC
N/A

That's ok, atleast I didn't mention the butt secks part.

Uh oh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)