Never Ever Land 2008 (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
modular said:
The gypsy caravan of enlightenment that is the NEVEREVERLAND festival is set to sweep our wide brown land again this December. 2007 saw NEVEREVERLAND's ecstatic inauguration, headlined by seminal dance music androids Daft Punk. This year, to coincide with the 10 year anniversary of renowned Australian independent record label Modular, NEVEREVERLAND is proud to be throwing all but the entire Modular roster plus some likeminded spirits onto the bus for a raucous celebration of a decade of decadence and dance.

The Presets, Klaxons, Cut Copy, Hercules And Love Affair, Whitest Boy Alive, Ladyhawke, The Bumblebeez, Muscles, Van She, Tame Impala, The Bang Gang Deejays, AJAX, The Lost Valentinos, Mission Control, Temper Trap, Canyons, Toni Pepperoni, Andee Van Damage and Bag Raiders are the first names to be announced to take part in this, the second coming of NEVEREVERLAND.

NEVEREVERLAND 2007 was, to many people, the pinnacle of their life. Daft Punk had never toured Australia before, and it wasn't looking all that likely they ever would. NEVEREVERLAND saw their first and potentially last ever trip to our shores, and the shows were a blindingly euphoric experience for all lucky enough to grab tickets.

So how do you even begin to attempt to follow up and surpass such an event? Well, you don't. But in 1998 Modular Recordings was born, a label that in the time since has gone on to become arguably the most influential Australian independent record label of the last 5000 years, one described by the NME as the "coolest label on the planet". To celebrate 10 years of stayin alive, this years NEVEREVERLAND festival is the official birthday party, with a swathe of the labels biggest and best acts of the last decade on show.

As a gift to those coming to celebrate the 10 years in bizness with us, every ticket holder will receive a Modular birthday sampler featuring the highs and lows of 10 years at sea.

NEVEREVERLAND is Modular's 10th birthday party, and EVERYONE is invited.
I can't go :( work and that.

J

jhhlll

you know, i don't think the pre-sale link works.
i tried purchasing, and no dice.

Beege

HSC
Presale still hasn't sold out, does this mean this event won't sell out straight away?

J

jhhlll

umms, well it's been a few days now, and pre-sale has passed and there is no 'sold out' to be seen.

kthxbambi

HSC
any cool group of people wanna include me for nevereverland?
friends hate good music

HSC
i'm looking very much forward to this one.

hey, tell me hiphop, why is it that you start all the fest/music threads before i get a chance?

Beege

HSC
Cut Copy & Klaxons are only getting 40 minute sets, wtf?

Beege

HSC
One of the reasons why this festival is a joke. Klaxons (the headliners) are only getting a 40 minute set haha, fucking presets get an hour. Cut Copy are huge and they deserve at least a 50min set.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
gahh, even though i hear bad things i still want to go.

really love klaxons, presets, cut copy and bumblebeez.

alas, must work on sat :(. what time does it end about? doesn't sound worth going after work..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)