Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Knox

Votes: 19 10.5%

• Total voters

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
velox said:
Kings is the best private school. Full stop.
Sif, i have to pass through there on our red shield appeal door knock thing and there all a bunch of tossed up school uniform on the weekend wearing ass jockey's who's socks are too high. There was heaps of chicks there, but they were heaps heaps ugly looking.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
So those not in the prep school can't afford socks after paying out exorbadent amounts of cash to go to a shit school?

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
velox said:
Kings is the best private school. Full stop.
Like hell it is! My brother got a scholarship there, went there for a while then left because he thought it was heaps shitty. Plus, he said a lot of the guys there aren't smart either - they're mostly boarders. But anyway, he left there and then went to baulkham hills selective high. He then got accepted at UNSW to do medicine.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
marchetta said:
Like hell it is! My brother got a scholarship there, went there for a while then left because he thought it was heaps shitty. Plus, he said a lot of the guys there aren't smart either - they're mostly boarders. But anyway, he left there and went to baulkham hills selective high instead then went to UNSW to do medicine.
A couple of my mates went to Baulko

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ermmm so, the dux of last yr at kings got 99.95, represented aus in debating, did 15u for hsc. School doesn't matter when it comes to hsc results. If you try hard ur gonna go well no matter where u go. And they're not mostly boarders. Jeez if ur going to put up an argument try not to make up stuff? :rolleyes:

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
velox said:
Ermmm so, the dux of last yr at kings got 99.95, represented aus in debating, did 15u for hsc. School doesn't matter when it comes to hsc results. If you try hard ur gonna go well no matter where u go. And they're not mostly boarders. Jeez if ur going to put up an argument try not to make up stuff? :rolleyes:
Well, my brother went to kings ages ago...and lot has probably changed since then. But he had a better educational experience at Baulko. But its not like I give a shit about the school anymore.

Stan..

HSC
From what It looks like, The GPS is a bunch of Rich Snobs. This is much the contrary...
But I'll give you guys a hint, The students that you are trying to take a shot at in these schools. Would never defend their respective school on this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)