• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New Forum Layout (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veridis

droog
HSC
everythings so cluttered still
like on the hitory page for example you get the 3 subjects and all theur subfolders shown at once. should just show the 3 subjects, or maybe 3 subjects then a break and all the subfolders. but it needs to be less cluttered still
on the upside cause i dont like the layout i've now bookmarked all the forums i go to often.

T

timbk2

veridis said:
everythings so cluttered still
like on the hitory page for example you get the 3 subjects and all theur subfolders shown at once. should just show the 3 subjects, or maybe 3 subjects then a break and all the subfolders. but it needs to be less cluttered still
on the upside cause i dont like the layout i've now bookmarked all the forums i go to often.
hmm, we'll fix that

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I think it might be a firefox thing, but I swear all the list forums in the "tertiary" part are moving around. I mean, the point where they go onto a new line changes.

Edit: Actually it's from the tables being dynamic values.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm a bit disoriented but it looks ok at a first glance

it's probably better with the subjects at the top like they are now because that's the point of the forum

persephone

HSC
i like it. it's very fresh and it looks less cluttered and more organised. very aesthetically pleasing ;)

klh

HSC
if i could offer my opinion...personally its nice and neat which i like. the subforums that i didnt look into i would close the tab/arrow thingy so it was hidden anyway.
the new look definately is cool but initially when i went here today i thought thats why you guys wouldnt let me sign in, i thoguth you guys were backing thisngs up. congrats guys.
i just wanted to offer my opinion about the Education part on the front page. ummm, where it says last post, i thought that if oyu could also add where fourm of the last post was in would be more helpful.

Thanks and congrats!

sladehk

le random
HSC
Hey! I go away for a week and then BANG! A much more organised design! Someone could have told me :p I used to hate the forum main page because it was really long but now its great! Well done! :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ooo i like it alot now. Yesterday, navigating the forum took too many clicks
to get to one place. Now, its easier to see what's where :D

Last edited:

sladehk

le random
HSC
I think everyone unanimously likes it

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
this is actually quite good, nonetheless, it looks cluttered. but from first appearance, b-e-a-utiful. and as always with bored, i am impressed once again. however, the structure that you have at the moment looks alright, just spread it out just a little bit.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
They'll need advertising in Victoria somehow. Apart form inasero I can't see how they're going to get that going.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
b-e-a-utiful from bruce almighty actually.

why don't you show the results of what bored has done for NSW. show the good humour of the site...erhem...good humour people. :p

i didn't know about the site until the latter of year 11, so it wasn't that well advertised for the lower years even in NSW. i think bored should be advertised majorly for year 9/10. that is how this site can be best of use.

you can guinea pig the victorians with this theory. in the end its only victoria. :D but if they thrash their VCE, then you will know your answer of where the mass of your advertising should go then :uhhuh:

Last edited:

sladehk

le random
HSC
i think sites like this spread faster through word of mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)