New Girl (1 Viewer)

JayCakie

HSC
I don't like this show. I had watched it online a few months ago online (in December) due to boredom.... well, it was not my forte. I was so shocked when I found out it was going to be on Australian television. The actors can't act. It's awkward and tacky.

Why on Earth are channels investing in this garbage. Oh man I hope we don't get more shows like this, this year.

inJust

HSC
I think the show uses the pretense of awkwardness to it's advantage. And what do you mean garbage... have you watched Jersey Shore?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
guys, again when is this show on? I don't know if I should put it on "Auto Record Every Episode" on Foxtel. Need to watch a few more episodes to determine that.

The Bui

HSC
I don't like this show. I had watched it online a few months ago online (in December) due to boredom.... well, it was not my forte. I was so shocked when I found out it was going to be on Australian television. The actors can't act. It's awkward and tacky.

Why on Earth are channels investing in this garbage. Oh man I hope we don't get more shows like this, this year.
okay good for you just dont watch it on tv then

JayCakie

HSC
I think the show uses the pretense of awkwardness to it's advantage. And what do you mean garbage... have you watched Jersey Shore?
Wow, hold on a second. I stand by my statement. I've tried to watch 5 episodes so far of this tacky show.... it's horrible. Of course I have watched Jersey Shore. Although Jersey Shore doesn't even have words to describe how awful and incorrigible it is.

The awkwardness is not an advantage. In most cases, the plutonic need for an "awkward" atmosphere adds charisma and something new to the show. In this show, it does the complete opposite. It makes the show boring. The acting over-done. It doesn't seem natural. For example, Mr. Bean was a quirky, "awkward" character, who makes the atmosphere slightly awkward in this show but he was hilarious hence inducing hilarity and happiness in his audience.

The plot of this show is so over-done. I cannot even begin to stress it. I think the girl is really pretty... but it's so tacky. Ugh. I dun care, I stand by what I say and think it's awkward.

JayCakie

HSC
okay good for you just dont watch it on tv then
Gee, thank you! :D And don't you worry! I won't be watching too much tv this year.

Also, I don't. What gave you the impression that I did?

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
WHAT?!

I just watched the pilot, he was my second favourite character :(

bah, might as well give this show another chance... when is it on again?
Yeah, and the black guy that replaces him is fucking terribad.

I don't watch it on tv. Lol

Was the other show Happy Endings?
I like that too.
I should probs watch it regularly.

Zooey can act.
And for the rest of the regulars… no.
But I love Zooey. :(

We will get a lot more this year. :)

guys, again when is this show on? I don't know if I should put it on "Auto Record Every Episode" on Foxtel. Need to watch a few more episodes to determine that.
No idea.
Look it up.
Also, it's called "series link" bby

pilot is "funnier" than the other episodes
I agree

inJust

HSC
Zooey is hot. Like, I would so go there. And she can sing as well omg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)