New Korn song (1 Viewer)

puffkenny

HSC
Anyone heard that new Korn song "Word Up"? It's quite...amusing really. completely out of their usual style. heh. good song though, I like it.

Brad

Yeah... it was... ummmm, different. I didnt mind y'all want a single, except i dont think they would have appreciated the irony of editing it to release it as a single!

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
teh winnah: stop with the Jeff K impersonation... its getting more than a little bit old....

Korn have gone to shit... this new album is a fucking joke

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
wanna make a deal of it?
no not really... twiztid are better, but anyhow...

Korn showed promise when they first came out, but everything since follow the leader has been getting progressively crappier. john davis looks like some sort of goth wannabe now, and the last album i bought, untouchables, his songs have become parodies of themselves.. sounded like some linkin park loving emo faggot whining on.

Saunders

Fuck up

Hey "Ass" clown.....
koRn r the shit m8......
issues was a mistake.....n wif this new album thy hav fixd tht...
but come on...koRn r legendary.....u cannot argue wif tht.....
febuary this yr....i was crushed inbetween 100s of other ppl while sunk loto, Fear factory, static-x and koRn caused major damage to my internal ear....
but i must say...but 70ish $$$ ive eva spent....n ima get deaf when im old anyway....so rock on i say....n jon davis speaks real shit bout his fathr nd shit...real emotions make bettr song thn ne of da bullshit insane clown pussies can think of....
luv always fuckface!

Brad

Hey "Ass" clown.....
koRn r the shit m8......
febuary this yr....i was crushed inbetween 100s of other ppl while sunk loto, Fear factory, static-x and koRn caused major damage to my internal ear....
but i must say...but 70ish $$$ ive eva spent....n ima get deaf when im old anyway....so rock on i say....n jon davis speaks real shit bout his fathr nd shit...real emotions make bettr song thn ne of da bullshit insane clown pussies can think of....
luv always fuckface!"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Jon davis is a whiny little bitch, chino was right, he should fucking move on with his life, what is he? early 40's and still whining about his chilhood!!!!!1

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
ahh here come the fanboys...

korn ARE shit. follow the leader had a couple of half decent songs and its gone dooooownhill from there.

Erm the shit bout his dad n all.... covered in detail on the first 2 albums. How many times can you sing about cutting your wrists and killing yourself in a whiny tone without actually doing it and still remain credible? Then he tries to be a 'badass' by making a song to his girlfriend about how he would like to see himself choking her to death through his eyes and orgasming over it. WOO yea thats bad alrite... fucking poser.

'legendary' no i think not. Sure i liked em when their stuff was new and i was 12... but that was before id heard any less mainstream stuff.

Fear Factory are 10 times the band Korn have or ever will be. Even though their latest release, digimortal wasnt great.

ICP are a fucking joke you tosser. anyone who takes em seriously should be slapped upside the head.

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
Korn are almost as cool as linkin park and puffkenny!!!!111one
\m/

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
The 666 puffkenny > lessthanforwardslashthree puffkenny by far

artfag

Banned
HSC
but lessthanforwardslashthree puffykenny has LENS FLARE.. OF DEATH

illin

Ill factor
HSC
This song is mad
a change in style, and esp. when its good, is a good move
KORN ROCK!!
Best albums: korn (self-titled), Follow the Leader, Untouchables, Take a look in the Mirror, and new one (unreleased on)

ethereal_666

yeah the new song is interesting. it's a cover and it was originally done by Cameo. The only reason KoRn are releasing the 2 best of albums are because after they've released them, their record deal with EPIC runs out and they are signing themselves on their own record label, elementree and they reckon that they'll release all their new cd's from this label for like $10 each or something.
By the way w1ck3d_c10wn, digimortal isn't Fear factory's latest release, Archetype is.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Saunders said:
Hey "Ass" clown.....
koRn r the shit m8......

luv always fuckface!
From this post I have come to the conclusion that korn appeals to people who are on roughly the same intellectual level as australian idol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)