New Latin Thread - Cramming tips? (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
You don't get many of these. Numbers all the same. Only 1 every 1111 posts (and more, eventually)!

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Cyph, I don't know where you got the idea that I "gossip" about you. I do remember when you first started seeing Mic that time when Tim kept whining at me (as though I care about what he things) but like I said, there are far more important and interesting things to do. I have no issue with you (except that everytime you come across one of my posts you insist on calling me "an arrogant cock-sucker" - your one and only insult).

As for the friendly sparring, yes I remember that. I even acknowledge that you'd probably have the upper hand, what with more vigorous hand-to-hand training and all. It's the idea of "laying the fucking beat down" that disappoints me. Also, how is commenting on my intention to study medicine an insult? Where is the negative implication of medical study? Surely Wei would not approve.

--------------------------------------------------

Today I went to a Tridentine Mass (the one with all the Latin). In the church I went to there is a large inscription above the tabernacle (the most prominent part behind the High Altar): "VERBUM CARO FACTUM EST ET HABITAVIT IN NOBIS". A problem with the Tridentine Mass is that often the priest races ahead and doesn't pronounce things properly, leaving the laity behind. It's hard to follow a missal when you can't quite make out what the priest is saying.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I insist on calling you an arrogant cock sucker because you haven't changed in a year, HAHAHA!

You have no idea do you... you've got your head stuck so far up your fucking ass you are oblivous to everything!

Rest assured, you and I will be having words at the very least if you ever muster up the guts to go anywhere that I'll be IRL.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
:rolleyes: Have it your way then. There's no point trying to be reasonable with you.

Just don't talk to me here again.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Just don't talk to me here again.
Or what?

You didn't do what I asked of you before, why should I do what you ask?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I really can't be bothered dealing with you. It's utterly boring.

I'm off to do some far more interesting things, like lab reports and exam study.

Fido

This isn't a very friendly forum at the moment :(
sexual exploits aside, i'm gonna fail latin :D
why does god hate me :'(

zhongie

HSC
Fail Latin...?

I don't know half of Pro Caelio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE CICERO! DOWN WITH CICERO!

Ok, rant over. I think being cooped up is killing me.

laney

HSC
guys, no one fails latin anyway, so you're safe :)
no seriously, even if you do super crap, your mark will scale nicely :)
but keep studying!

when's the latin hsc? is it last like every other year?

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
even if you think you will fail, i promise you that you won't!

argh, that reminds me. uni exams are creeping up

laney

HSC
uni exams....if you think you're going to fail and you're doing badly, you probably are going to fail. mwahahah. bugger, i wish uni exam were like latin exams...ya know, always passing with distinctions :D ugh, uni exams sux0rz. i'm going to fail!!!

zhongie

HSC
Eww...fresh air...

Seriously, the weather is far too glorious. God is laughing, I tell you! Laughing at us HSC students, labouring in the dark, with dishevelled hair and pajamas on. I can't go outside, or I'll just run away forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)