New macbooks are hideous (1 Viewer)

HSC
Oh my god, what happen to apple? The new macbooks now look like acers or Dells.
It's so disappointing. The white case was so distinctively apple, look at the white head phones. The new macs lack style and personality.
Burn them, BURN THEM

no firewire, weird mouse, refund.

K

Kaeye

I disagree, the new MacBooks have clearly been designed to compliment the iMac (alimiunium finish, solid black border). I think they look fantastic, very sleek.

I'm happy with my purchase :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Kaeye said:
I disagree, the new MacBooks have clearly been designed to compliment the iMac (alimiunium finish, solid black border). I think they look fantastic, very sleek.

I'm happy with my purchase :)
Complement.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You never know Justin, those new Macs may be sentient and actually do want to compliment their counterparts

HSC
I'm typing on one right now and it's great. It's not a shitty plastic laptop but a goddamn aluminium top of its class one.

BOOM.

I just love touching it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Kaeye said:
Who unleashed the grammar nazi?
It's less grammar than the fact that your probably didn't know that the word existed.

Debaser33

HSC
The new macbooks have something wrong with them?
HOW UTTERLY SURPRISING.

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
All you "trendy" mac homos care about is something that looks good. Fuck, if it does what you need it to do, buy it.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
notovereighteen said:
It's so disappointing. The white case was so distinctively apple, look at the white head phones. The new macs lack style and personality.
Burn them, BURN THEM

as if you really want to use firewire

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
notovereighteen said:
Burn them, BURN THEM

i totally disagree with your statement, they are now more sleek and sexy than ever before
and the trackpad might be a bit weird, but after some practice you'll easily get use to it

chamelia

HSC
sdsdsdsdsd said:
All you "trendy" mac homos care about is something that looks good. Fuck, if it does what you need it to do, buy it.
no, we just value aesthetics as well as functionality. why wouldn't you want something you spend a lot of time with to look nice too?

Debaser33

HSC
chamelia said:
no, we just value aesthetics as well as functionality. why wouldn't you want something you spend a lot of time with to look nice too?
Whats to say that other laptops don't look good? It's one of the more irritating assumptions you people make, that no other laptops can be aesthetically pleasing. And obviously, you don't value functionality as highly as you value aesthetics, otherwise you'd be using Linux.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Debaser33 said:
Whats to say that other laptops don't look good? It's one of the more irritating assumptions you people make, that no other laptops can be aesthetically pleasing. And obviously, you don't value functionality as highly as you value aesthetics, otherwise you'd be using Linux.
Name one that comes close.

HSC
Debaser33 said:
Linux' functionality doesn't touch OS X.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)