New Name :( (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
These are my own inventions :shy: don't look at me like that *shifty eyes*

Sherry
Sharleen
Shay
Sharlotte--partially derived because I always pronounce Charlotte as "cha"lotte.

*hopeful*

HSC
alby said:
edit: shemale would get lots of teasing (or 'critisism' as some older people may want to call it). nice name, but i'd definitely go for shemali instead - phonetic = prettier + less trouble (in general)
lol i said shemale meaning exactly that(she-male), not shemali etc etc

shanika/shanieka sounds too much like a ghetto biatch name so i dont think it'd suit you

seli

HSC
N/A
Guys,THAnks HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAPS for ur participation. I do really appereciate .

Stazi about the name U suggested '' Shemale'' ,frankly I have to say that at the beginning I thought u just wanted to be a bit funny or make fun of me by suggestin such a name as i read "Shi_male" lol lol Im serious I DID!!

but now I can see that it was ur kindness as much as other guys to suggest a name for me, and thanks a lot for the poll.:)

mmm about the name ''shemale'' does it have an english origin? well ,what if someone call my name as "SHi _male''? I would prefer to die instantly!! before hearing other kids bursting to laugh!!

Anyway ,guys I have come across another few names as well, and if u do me a good and tell me ur opinion Id be so glad,

Ah,and my name is sigilwig(dnt try too much I know its hard!!! lol lol)

Thanks again guys
ur responses really cheer me up!;)

seli

HSC
N/A
ooooopps! I forgot!!

Here they are:

1-Sherborn

2-shelton

3-Shayla

:) :wave:

HSC
N/A
hrmm

a) I kinda don't like Sherborn, it doesn't really sound like a name to me. Ok, so it does - but a last name, not a first name.

b) sounds very similar to the name of some suburbs over here, or as above, would make a lovely last name, but doesn't sound like a first name to me (not personal/gendered enough)

c) I like :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
how about Shell. :). its an awesome name. Its different to Shelly. What about Shelby? some people call me that.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sigilwig? what nationality is that? and half the names you suggest are as obscure as Sigilwig.

And Shelby is a car. May as well call her Toyota.

*hopeful*

HSC
seli said:
Stazi about the name U suggested '' Shemale'' ,frankly I have to say that at the beginning I thought u just wanted to be a bit funny or make fun of me by suggestin such a name as i read "Shi_male" lol lol Im serious I DID!!

but now I can see that it was ur kindness as much as other guys to suggest a name for me, and thanks a lot for the poll.:)

mmm about the name ''shemale'' does it have an english origin? well ,what if someone call my name as "SHi _male''? I would prefer to die instantly!! before hearing other kids bursting to laugh!!

:eek:

hey sigilwig isnt so hard ? just intro yourself as sig, or sigourney or something instead of a totally new name

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*hopeful* said:

hey sigilwig isnt so hard ? just intro yourself as sig, or sigourney or something instead of a totally new name
sigged. lolz.

seli

HSC
N/A
hi guys,

my name is German as my nash is of course!! and it means champion.

Stazi u didnt answer me about Shemale, ;( what nah is that one?

And to u all other ppl I have to say I finally goin to make up my mind about my new name,

Between Sheridan AND Shayla.Vote plz and tell me whether they are common or sound weird? Im lookin for a name which shows me less staranger to Au ppl and makes them accept me more easily.

Thanks to u all who has responded to me so far and will do so.:)

cheers

seli

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
shroll sounds good ;)

Does it it have a specific meaning? Is it common?or u just suggest ir to me bcz it sounds nice?(I do agree with u though);)

seli

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:

Thanks for sayn that:)

*hopeful*

HSC
seli said:
Stazi u didnt answer me about Shemale, ;( what nah is that one?

And to u all other ppl I have to say I finally goin to make up my mind about my new name,

Between Sheridan AND Shayla.Vote plz and tell me whether they are common or sound weird? Im lookin for a name which shows me less staranger to Au ppl and makes them accept me more easily.

umm hello shemale was my idea :p i still think u should go for it

sheridan is a bedsheet brand so i'd go for shayla, but that makes me think of shale which is a type of rock or something :eek:

Last edited:

seli

HSC
N/A
A big oops for that mistake!;)

So what does it mean?

*hopeful*

HSC
hmmm im not sure, maybe stazi can help u out with that one :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)