NEW SHOWS for 2005 (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, you are all mentioning just about every show I want to see or at least have a look at.

Committed
:cool:.
really just dontbother with that one, man that show shows what a bad, lifeless sitcom looks like.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
firehose said:
Hi all, just asking if you ppl are interested in the new shows that are gonna air on TV when the real season starts again. Plz note the list also contains some shows that might not air for a while on Aus TV and is currently only available via torrent download.

here is my list, feel free to add any of your own that i might have missed

1. CSI:NY
2. Lost
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The Colony
5. The 4400 (TV series)
6. Survivor: Palau
7. Queer Eye Aussie version [bad news!! :mad: ]
8. Point Pleasant
9. Joey
10. The Alice
11. Campus
12. The X Factor
13. Starstruck
14. North Shore
15. life as we know it

.. coming straight from my head.. surely there are more good ones out there

please post ur opinions on any of the shows

personally i think everyone should watch Lost, best show ever!!!! (from creator of Alias too!!) Point pleasant is good too but uncertain when it will air here
I don't know what all those shows are about yet but the ones I have seen advertised that I'll Probably watch are:
-lost
-The 4400 series-I watched the last series, would like to see what happens next
--The X factor
-Starstruck

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
really just dontbother with that one, man that show shows what a bad, lifeless sitcom looks like.
Haha, well I think I will still have a look at it for myself. After-all, we obviously have different tastes as demonstrated by your constant The O.C. bashing:p.

firehose

HSC
Sitcoms have become way too generic now with lame jokes and canned laughter... probably the most and only genuine ones out there are arrested development and scrubs

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
firehose said:
Sitcoms have become way too generic now with lame jokes and canned laughter... probably the most and only genuine ones out there are arrested development and scrubs
Ah, Arrested Development is awesome. I used to be a fan of Scrubs but I kind of got sick of it and stopped watching it for a while but when it came on late last year I started to get back into it:).

firehose

HSC
yea scrubs can seem a bit try-hardish at times but it still very enjoyable... arrested is good although i think its habit of painting the whole family (apart from Michael) as hopeless losers cannot provide the jokes forever and ppl might tire of it.... anyway atm im more into drama though

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
The first three are definately a must see. And Survivor...again?! Hrm, I think this show has had one too many seasons...

Collin

HSC
N/A
1) 4400, The Series
2) Battlestar Galactica

Fuck all the Reality shit they're still pumping out.. and oh man, I can't believe they're bringing out an Aussie Queer Eye.

routemarker

HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, well I think I will still have a look at it for myself. After-all, we obviously have different tastes as demonstrated by your constant The O.C. bashing:p.
lol i watched the OC when it started, it was pretty good untill they made that trip to mexico, i tuned out then.

'Committed' is full of cheap jokes, you have to try to laugh, you're better off watching listen up or joey. I've seen the first 2 eps and im in no hurry to download more.

I dont think seven will be in a hurry to put the show on anytime soon. It will probably premiere next summer.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
lol i watched the OC when it started, it was pretty good untill they made that trip to mexico, i tuned out then.
Yeah the Tijuana episode wasn't one of the best:(. Seriously, season two is so awesome:D!

routemarker said:
'Committed' is full of cheap jokes, you have to try to laugh, you're better off watching listen up or joey. I've seen the first 2 eps and im in no hurry to download more.

I dont think seven will be in a hurry to put the show on anytime soon. It will probably premiere next summer.
Yeah, even so, I would still like to see it for myself and form my own opinion:).

routemarker

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah the Tijuana episode wasn't one of the best:(. Seriously, season two is so awesome:D!
Yeah, even so, I would still like to see it for myself and form my own opinion:).
Its a little late for that now, i like CSI now thanks to my love of Cold Case. I thought like you, i downloaded it to form my own opinion. I guess it is the best way to find things out.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i can't believe they did an aussie queer eye! and they tried to get the people to look like the original fab five..good god..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
Its a little late for that now, i like CSI now thanks to my love of Cold Case. I thought like you, i downloaded it to form my own opinion. I guess it is the best way to find things out.
Do you mean it is a little late for me to form my own opinion of Committed? I don't quite understand. I am not a fan of any of those crime shows:).

routemarker

HSC
Merethrond said:
Do you mean it is a little late for me to form my own opinion of Committed? I don't quite understand. I am not a fan of any of those crime shows:).
lol a little late for me to get into 'the OC'.

HSC
"Extras" sounds good. I don't know if it was ever made, I heard rumors about it about a year ago. But even if it was I doubt if it will ever get to Australia, especially since this year ABC is going to replace their quality shows with (probably) trashy American teen dramas.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
lol a little late for me to get into 'the OC'.
Oh, I see. Well you are missing out:p.

Oh, I just remembered another show to add to my list called "Jeremiah". I am not sure if that has ever aired in Australia but I want to see it:).

routemarker

HSC
Merethrond said:
Oh, I see. Well you are missing out:p.

Oh, I just remembered another show to add to my list called "Jeremiah". I am not sure if that has ever aired in Australia but I want to see it:).
i think that was on seven late thursday nights, check your guide. Its been on for a while.

Sasukekun

HSC
how about "my restaurant rules" ? and "dancing with the stars" ??
ill definitely be watching them ^_^

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
i think that was on seven late thursday nights, check your guide. Its been on for a while.
I just checked then and it only airs on Channel Seven Sydney, not Prime Northern (my equivalent channel in Newcastle):(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)