Had a great year but failed about half of these.1) Do a bit of work in these summer holidays to redeem myself for that pass in one course in 2014 and get 75+ for the follow on course (2134) in semester one of 2015.
2) Get a few things done for a project at uni next year. Try to win that award this time unlike 2014.
3) Get to a fat level of less than 10% (need to lose another 8 kg I think and stay at something like 60 kg) and maintain that.
4) Maintain about 60 kg by the end of next year for a while.
5) Become a better soccer player in general next year. I think I should try out a bit of defensive mid again as I had a brilliant game last season there, some centre mid, attacking mid and the wing again in 2015.
6) Become a better referee in general and maybe prepare to do a level 3 course in 2016.
7) Maintain 75+ WAM.
8) Go to church more regularly.
9) Maintain my friendships and actually hang out with friends which is a bit of a mission nowadays with so many friends.
10) Make sure I don't waste my time on superflous activities.
11) Make sure I keep my licence. Have never encountered cops on the road and don't intend to any time soon.
12) Find some sort of extra experience next year.