Newlyweds (2 Viewers)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
It was even funnier cos the reason she asked if it was chicken or tuna is cos the brand was called "Chicken of the Sea"...how stupid can u get

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol yeah. since when were there chickens in the sea?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
"do horses know to stop at red lights?"

"oh, oriental seafood. i thought you said anal seafood!"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so she acts it to get attention maybe? or can't be bothered thinking for herself

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I think she's pretty smart. She did an "IQ Quiz" in NW this week and she did pretty well. Ithink it's an attention act and obviously to boost ratings.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
but 750 is too much to pay
i wouldnt even pay $75 for a g string let alone $750, even for my wedding night! what a rip off!

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
ROFL she said that? AHAH hmm wasnt she eating them in her clip 'with you'?
Is that the song that goes: "with nothin but a t-shirt on"?

Originally posted by Sugar
And she's holding a vase of flowers, remember what happened on the first ep.? :p
No, I can't remember that particular thing, what happened:confused:? Care to refresh my memory:).

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG.. I LOVE THIS SHOW... ITS THE ONLY SHOW I ACTUALLY WATCH... bsides the good old soapies sometimes.

n guess what guys ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
OMG OMG OMG OMG.. I LOVE THIS SHOW... ITS THE ONLY SHOW I ACTUALLY WATCH... bsides the good old soapies sometimes.

n guess what guys ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh joy. A whole hour of idiocy to 'enjoy'. I think you tend to get the point after about a minute, and the rest is just trying to top that initial premise. *Sigh*

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Oh joy. A whole hour of idiocy to 'enjoy'. I think you tend to get the point after about a minute, and the rest is just trying to top that initial premise. *Sigh*
Sorry Gregor, I think you better rephrase that post, she won't understand it otherwise.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
whats wroing with it...
i think jess simpson is gorgeous.

that week that her husband was being a prick.. not mondays epoisode but the week b4 that...
n he was danicing on stage with chiqs wearing practically nothing on.. n she got him back.. good on her! he was being a bastard to her the whole episode

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but he had to do the fild clip. she didn't need to spend $750

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
whats wroing with it...

that week that her husband was being a prick.. not mondays epoisode but the week b4 that...
n he was danicing on stage with chiqs wearing practically nothing on.. n she got him back.. good on her! he was being a bastard to her the whole episode
Just my excessively bitter, cynical viewpoint on it all. The whole concept just seems repetitive, and Jessica Simpson seems to be quite the airhead. The 'Chicken Of The Sea' incident speaks volumes. Attractive or not (and she rings of 'stereotypical teen pop icon'), its just not worth it.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Just my excessively bitter, cynical viewpoint on it all. The whole concept just seems repetitive, and Jessica Simpson seems to be quite the airhead. The 'Chicken Of The Sea' incident speaks volumes. Attractive or not (and she rings of 'stereotypical teen pop icon'), its just not worth it.
what u trying to say? shes a bimbo???

i dont think she is .. well theres worse

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
Is that the song that goes: "with nothin but a t-shirt on"?

No, I can't remember that particular thing, what happened:confused:? Care to refresh my memory:).
Jessica tries to tip a vase full of flowers in the garbage, except she did not remember to pour the water out first, and the water spilt over the floor. Jessica doesn't know how to clean it up and keeps complaining that it stinks so Nick ends up cleaning it for her.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
whats wroing with it...

yeah she's a true feminist symbol :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)