newspapers for economic articles (1 Viewer)

SMKOD

HSC
N/A
I subscribed to both the SMH and the Fin Review in 2003 and i think they were both VERY useful for eco. Get a subscription and they will give u discount rates cause you're a student. Or order the newspapers through your school. They get delivered to your school office and you get them at dirt cheap prices. I think the SMH was $1 per week if u did it that way.

The Economist is a magazine you should buy from time to time. It has a tonne of useful stats towards the back. The articles are useful sometimes, but they aren't really worth the expense.

SMKOD

HSC
N/A
You'll be able to pick it up from most newsagents. Have a look around where they have BRW etc. or just ask.

The state library is really good if you want to score a free copy. Just go in and photocopy the relivant stuff from the economist and just about any other magazine/newspaper you could think of. I'm sure the suburban libraries have something similar, but I doubt they'd have the economist.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
I'm so NOT going to leading edge. i'm determined to get 99+ with no tutoring all year. ruka youre way too reliant on leading edge. what about those of us who cant afford to semi-buy our way through HSC? most of the globe is already corrupted by money. not the HSC........please no. just sit your but in your room and start reading the same notes that everyone else gets.

Oh and yeha my teacher is frigin obssesed with gittins on saturday. ive been doing a small amount of ass kissing lately and discovered if i discuss gittins on saturday with him, i recieve good marks in the next assesment. THANKYOU ROSSCO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)