next semester tutorial registration (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have no tut rego :(

I only have 3 lectures for my 3 tourism subjects and one lecture and one tutorial for my agriculture subject.

klh

HSC
i gues they are trying to save themselves as well as us, time. i mean i remember it used to be just 2 a day now 3. mine are all on mon @ 10. also i just found out that im doing 1 level 2 and 3 level 3's...phew, at least it wasnt all level 3's, ive got to start reading more closely than just a glance.

why are you sad? no tute rego=great!
Yeah it is nice that all are on the same day, for me since im in the school of mgmt, it dont affect me until next year.

Jacks

HSC
don't worry klh, I just finished a level 3 last semester and it wasn't that bad, I did quite well so I'm sure you'll be fine. I agree, if I didn't have to worry about registering for tutorials I'd be happy! :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Generally we just have lectures, sometimes the lecturers might choose to do a workshop. Depends really.

I'm sad cause I don't get to click buttons :p hahaha.

And I am doing a level 3 subject as well, someone told me that less than 50% actually pass the subject ... oh no, I'm scared now. I heard that I have to remember heaps of scientific names for plants and animals for this subject *reconsiders doing wildlife tourism*

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
What's the difference between 'Not Open' and 'Not Enabled' when written next to the tutorial times?

Alex-

HSC
Not open means that it is available to be registered for but is not open until the time registrations open for that subject/school.

Not available means the lecturer has not enabled those times to be chosen from (generally tuts/pracs) so they wont be available straight away when rego opens but can later be opened by the lecturer if classes are full.

klh

HSC
not open means that when the time is right, i.e. the school is open, that tutorial time is available for you to select. Not enabled means only when other tutes are full and there are students who need a tute space, then this will be available for selection.

btw, just finished my tute rego everyone...so cool, the wait is not as long but the times are taken faster than i got to choose. thats saying something as im prepared and logged on since 9.30 and at 9.55 tr5ied to see whether the times were out yet.
im was lucky too, the tute i wanted was full and i got pissed off, than i just went into that unit again to check and there was 1 place left! i took it, man thats 2 hrs i dont have to wasteat uni but prob. on the train or something...
now to the damn uni results tomorrow.

Alex-

HSC
Haha yea, you've got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat me :)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
ive confirmed 3 out of 4 units, but my other unit doesnt open till 12.30..so do i wait till then with my pc on or like can i log out and have my unit choices saved..?

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
right, so now ive registered for all my tutorials and lectures...now what, i go on 25th july, uh do i get sent somethin or like just make my way to the classes...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well, you only go to class on the 25th if you have classes on the 25th. Just follow the timetable that is in Pweb. And check if you have tutorials during the first week as well.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
ok so ive checked my timetable, and it says for all of them that tutorials commence in the 2nd week..so do i just go to the lectures..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
There should be instructions written on pweb under the titles of each subject. Also, your lecturer will tell you if there is tutorials on during the first week, during your first lecture, where you get unit outlines.

Since you have no tutorials, you only have to go to your lectures.

L

LaraB

Led-Zep said:
ok, how do i find out if i got tutorials on..
it'll say on pweb - at the top where it has the unit coordinator's details n stuff

all my bus ones say no tutes week 1... so check on there

man it was so much faster this time! i got it done in like 5 minutes.. altho as someone else said the spots go faster but at least it doesn't take like, an hour:)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
ok thanks, im still a bit confused as to what i should show up 2..hmm they could make this easier for new students..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)