• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Next step (1 Viewer)

Kaido

be.
HSC
Now that I've finished covering the core materials and option topic in depth, should I go straight to past papers or maybe do a bit of textbook grind?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
You have over 10 months left. Do past papers and a textbook grind.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
It's not gonna stay in your memory for 10 more months unless you keep revising/reading over your notes and doing heaps of past papers.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
i'm pretty sure OP means he has written all notes.
Yeah but when you write notes you can't blindly write out of the textbook you got to make sure that you understand what you're summarising and know how to apply it to questions

I don't see a point in going ahead and writing notes without simultaneously self-teaching

astroman

HSC
Yeah but when you write notes you can't blindly write out of the textbook you got to make sure that you understand what you're summarising and know how to apply it to questions

I don't see a point in going ahead and writing notes without simultaneously self-teaching
probably to get writing notes out of the way so they can be used to further study for upcoming exams, im pretty sure syllabus note making is the most tedious and time consuming

Kaido

be.
HSC
I used a combination of notes from BoS, online resources + MIT/youtube videos to help me cover a large extent of the syllabus.
As for pracs, obviously I didn't do them, so skipped that part :lol:

astroman

HSC
I used a combination of notes from BoS, online resources + MIT/youtube videos to help me cover a large extent of the syllabus.
As for pracs, obviously I didn't do them, so skipped that part :lol:
u have all the pracs in ur textbooks and in notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)