nexttttt (1 Viewer)

xJaix

HSC
AvieT said:
if any of your are doing communcation, do you reckon id be alright if i just studied like the brain, the ear and the eye, and then like just read over the rest? cause i really dont wanna do the whole topic right now....
yeah, should be fine. probably be best if you did light and sound though.

xJaix

HSC
AvieT said:
erghhh communication......how are you goin?
good. it's the easiest IMO.

blueprint of life is what is doing my head in. it's so sequenced that it's easy to get mixed up with DNA replication etc it's not hard just the sequencing is so damn fiddly and i cant remember it. lol

AvieT

HSC
N/A
yeahh, but i think in questions, they usually specifiy, and say DNA or protien synthesis, as soon as its protien synthesis, or polypeptide syntheses its mRNA and all that crap. i think the hardest thing is remembering scientists and what they did. with the exception of mendel.

xJaix

HSC
AvieT said:
yeahh, but i think in questions, they usually specifiy, and say DNA or protien synthesis, as soon as its protien synthesis, or polypeptide syntheses its mRNA and all that crap. i think the hardest thing is remembering scientists and what they did. with the exception of mendel.
haha, it's true. bah. you just reminded me of scientists. just when i thought i had the jist of everything my teacher said we should know them in ORDER -_- who came first etc because that could be a question. crap

AvieT

HSC
N/A
i think im finished with writing notes for the night. its all just reading now. you guys just gonna keep doing past papers? reckon youll forget anything in the morning? lol it is the morning.

mz`ds

HSC
ill just finish reading my notes. ill probably forget everything by 9am lol. anyways goodluck guys!! and get some sleep. :)

- L -

HSC
shud be fresh in ur head
sif forget
i managed 93 % for half yearlies night b4
and 86 % in my trials night b4
and now hsc sigh.... night b4 even though i swore on the morning of my trials to be ready and have good night sleep

- L -

HSC
Takuto said:
lol same.. no regrets though

oh well still 5 hours

any questions guys?

yeah these three

§ summarise the role of gene cascades determining limb formation in birds and mammals

§ describe the evidence which indicates the presence of ancestral vertebrate gene homologues in lower animal classes

§ discuss the evidence available from current research about the evolution of genes and their actions

- L -

HSC
nah 10th @ my school
oh well around top 20 each year get band 6 hope i better get a band 6 lols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)