Ngo and Sons English @ Parra (1 Viewer)

IceKool15

HSC
Hey guys,

Not sure what happened, but my parents managed to get me into Ngo and Sons for English at Parra (starting tomorrow), and apparently it's reserved only for Ruse and Baulko kids. Now I don't go to any of those schools myself, let alone a selective school, and my English isn't as good, and I'm nervousssss D: Need some advice/help ASAP! :(

Regards.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Just be respectful towards all the teachers and students there. Bow at the receptionist and when you enter the classroom. Don't talk or be disruptive in class. Concentrate on what Miss/Sir is saying and address them by Miss/Sir as a sign of respect. You'll be fine :)

IceKool15

HSC
Just be respectful towards all the teachers and students there. Bow at the receptionist and when you enter the classroom. Don't talk or be disruptive in class. Concentrate on what Miss/Sir is saying and address them by Miss/Sir as a sign of respect. You'll be fine :)
Thanks for the reply. I've been to Ngo and Sons (for maths, I have Mr Mai :D) so I know how everything works.

I'm just more nervous at the content they teach. I'm going to have Ms Diab, and also the pressure (since everyone goes to Ruse/Baulko the content being taught would be at a much higher level.. :( )

such_such

HSC
You'll be fine, I doubt 100% are from selective schools anyway. You're there to learn and it's not like they'll judge you for saying something stupid. The atmosphere for Diab is actually pretty nice and not intimidating haha.

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
Why the hell would u need to bow to the receptionist? I know that you have to be respectful and all that, but to that extent, really? They ain't like a holy god or anything...

alvinchowpy

HSC
Why the hell would u need to bow to the receptionist? I know that you have to be respectful and all that, but to that extent, really? They ain't like a holy god or anything...
no worries he exaggerated lol the receptionists are super nice .

jhy1999

HSC
Hey, IceKool15

Just read this post today. My parents are considering Ngo and Sons English @ Parra as an option to help me to improve English writing. I am in Year 9.

How did you find Ngo and Sons English @ Parra so far? Are they really way too advanced like Maths class?

Appreciate your update and feedback.

Thanks

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the reply. I've been to Ngo and Sons (for maths, I have Mr Mai :D) so I know how everything works.

I'm just more nervous at the content they teach. I'm going to have Ms Diab, and also the pressure (since everyone goes to Ruse/Baulko the content being taught would be at a much higher level.. :( )
What the hell. Ms Diab teaches at Parra? I though she taught in Canley heights...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)