ngo and sons entrance exam failed (1 Viewer)

tfwchicken

HSC
well i think i didnt get accepted into ngo and sons is it possible if i sit the entrance exam again?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
hey

If you did bad in the entrance exam, you'll be placed in the lowest class. Don't worry about it too much

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
How long has it been since you did the entrance exam?

The mark does not matter if you want to get accepted, it's the last question that matters ^_^

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

The mark does not matter if you want to get accepted, it's the last question that matters ^_^
Indeed. Are you a lazy disrespectful arsehole who wastes his/her time enjoying life or are you a hardworking polite person, working 70 hours each week non stop?

Last edited:

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Indeed. Are you a lazy disrespectful arsehole who wastes his/her time enjoying life or are you a hardworking polite person, working 70 hours each week non stop?
Wow you see the world so black and white.
Some people pick up things faster than others, meaning they have more free time to enjoy life. Why are these people labelled as lazy disrespectful assholes?
You can be hard working and be a dick.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
No, I mean that the director(s) accept people who are hardworking and respectful, those who are 100% truly committed. I was just rephrasing "the last question" into the "director(s) terms"

kawaiipotato

HSC
i believe yr 11 and yr 12 lets u join even if you failed the one given in yr 7 to 9

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
i believe yr 11 and yr 12 lets u join even if you failed the one given in yr 7 to 9
There's no entrance exam in year 11-12. I think it's based around number of spaces remaining and what level of maths you're doing

tfwchicken

HSC

i did it around last saturday and i haven't gotten the notification

for the last question i said that i wanted to get a good mark for a good job so i can pay back my parents and those who sacrificed their time for me

laters

HSC
N/A
i did it around last saturday and i haven't gotten the notification

for the last question i said that i wanted to get a good mark for a good job so i can pay back my parents and those who sacrificed their time for me
lmao then you're definitely getting in. the centre only distributes the test to find a class that best suits your learning pace/ability. they take all kids regardless of ability although sometimes they will tell you that 3u isn't for you. in the past they've recommended other centres for 2u but I think they're opening a 2u stream now. the last question is just there to weed out the kids who did the test because their parents forced them to

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
lmao then you're definitely getting in. the centre only distributes the test to find a class that best suits your learning pace/ability. they take all kids regardless of ability although sometimes they will tell you that 3u isn't for you. in the past they've recommended other centres for 2u but I think they're opening a 2u stream now. the last question is just there to weed out the kids who did the test because their parents forced them to
They have had 2 unit for a while now because people have been requesting for it. I heard there are 80 kids in the centre who do 2U (they do it in Fairfield not Parramatta) and all classes (2U) are taught by one of the directors

They should've continued recommending 2U places to students as it saves time and money

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Dr Du, TIPPS and Kurt have it as well
It's used to separate students of similar ability in certain classes that cater to their ability rthaer than putting high and low achievers all in one room focusing on the hard bits of learning

tfwchicken

HSC
lol they said if you dont get the notification by wednesday you didnt make it in
also im in year 10

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
lol they said if you dont get the notification by wednesday you didnt make it in
also im in year 10
Who said? I thought it'd take at least a week

I'm pretty sure there is space in most classes because I've seen heaps of spare spots in some of the classes (especially the lower classes)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
also im in year 10
Also if you want to learn extra 3 unit maths (in addition to your normal class) then go ahead and learn it. It's just an extra 1 and 45 mins and you pay $30. Lots of people do this

tfwchicken

HSC
Who said? I thought it'd take at least a week

I'm pretty sure there is space in most classes because I've seen heaps of spare spots in some of the classes (especially the lower classes)
the teacher said it during the entrance exam
hopefully it actually takes around a week and i make it in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)