nice guys finish last (1 Viewer)

omnipotent

HSC
Nah, girls are just as immature. Each demographic just does different things in the effort to cover it up.
Quoted from truth.
Women can be so incredibly immature and think in the least logical manner possible.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
You must be very ugly, pimply, nerdy and fat.

We go for older guys (well me anyway...) because they are at the maturity level that we are at. At 17, the male brain is still like 7 year old.
Nah sorry, but girls in the 17-19 range are as horribly immature and as frustrating to be around as their male counterparts. Probably more so.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
We were all fighting over the nice guy back in my days :eek:

every one of us.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Nice guys don't always finish last. And when they do, it's coz they can do better than whoever they were chasing. Just saying.

johony

HSC
assertiveness will get you a girl more likely than niceness. i don't know how much more that needs to be repeated.

i've seen ugly as shit guys get decent looking girlfriends just by giving the impression they have a big penis and they are real man

johony

HSC
fuck you

youre off my top friends list now elizabeth weir

..if i had access to fb :(

Reckoner

HSC
You must be very ugly, pimply, nerdy and fat.

We go for older guys (well me anyway...) because they are at the maturity level that we are at. At 17, the male brain is still like 7 year old.
I go for younger women.

Shokujo

HSC
N/A
As a 32 year old woman, i'd like to add my 2 cents:

As a high school student, the "bad boy" was usually the most popular.. therefore usually the better catch... He was always cute, with a don't care attitude that made most of us girls swoon...

Now reflecting on that, and knowing what he's actually doing with his life now (he has a beer gut, definitely not as cute as he was and has a job in retail) it was a poor choice... the bad boys are usually the ones who end up with the deadend jobs and quite frankly end up as losers..

It's not very often that you end up eternally happy with someone you meet in high school anyway (it does happen, but is very very rare)... I'm now with a nice guy who treats me well. I'm getting married next year, and he's fully supportive of my decision to go to uni as a mature age student next year.

So don't worry too much about these younger years.. There is plenty of time to meet Miss/Mr Right in your life. Work on yourself, set your own goals and life objectives, and in time the right person will find you :)

BlueNess

HSC
assertiveness will get you a girl more likely than niceness. i don't know how much more that needs to be repeated.
standing up for yourself I get, but how else can you be assertive?

tonyharrison

HSC
I personally went for guys older than me because:
a) They were hotter with more manly features
b) They didn't have the maturity level of a 6 year old
c) They had a car + money
d) They could make decisions for themselves

When girls want more than a 'friend' relationship with a guy, they usually make it pretty obvious, and those who take that opportunity are the ones with confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)