HSC
haha all you guys bitching right now aren't getting any

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
lengstar said:
haha all you guys bitching right now aren't getting any
That's because they think they're all "nice guys", and that of course justifies them not getting any.

Newflash, you're probably ugly. Hot chicks like hot guys, just take what you can get ... e.g. Fat/Ugly/Poor/Stupid.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
That's because they think they're all "nice guys", and that of course justifies them not getting any.

Newflash, you're probably ugly. Hot chicks like hot guys, just take what you can get ... e.g. Fat/Ugly/Poor/Stupid.
i c.. u should write self-help books..
ure more right that Dr Phil..

Titled : "so ure Fat/Ugly/Poor/Stupid."

i kno lots of ppl who should buy that ..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Asquithian said:
Nice guys do win eventually.

If a girl wants to sleep with a fucknut rebel dickheaded jerk uphimself wanker of the fucktard jerkass self centered fuckfacedicklicking self serving brat type then she can.
Some nice guy's waiting on your gf then asqy?:p
j/k

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
so basically that whole article is saying that nice guys are being nice in order to get a girl to sleep with him, and when she doesn't he gets pissed? maybe learn from your mistakes if you want sex? there is a difference between being nice and being stupid

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
i go for nice guys... they just don't go for me
yeah me too, all i want is a guy who isn't a jerk :/ i think i'm a jerk/dickhead magnet or something

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ROFL sure ;)

It IS true though, I have quite a few guy friends who are soooo great, like they just do everything like walk me home, keep me company and listen to me rant... I really appreciate it, I just don't say it. I probably should eh? But I just wouldn't go out with them cos it'll fuck things up, believe me... I learnt my lesson, better to keep em as good friends then fuck things up by adding a relationship to the mix

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea u should tell em that they're great..

You're not willing to risk sacraficing a good friendship for the possibility of something great but you're willing to place faith in strangers who (you admit) turn out to be assholes?

Seriously I can't understand a girls mind when they say they're sick of dating assholes yet dismiss the nice guys because they feel it'd be too risky to mess up the friendship, and only focus on the negative..

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
You're not willing to risk sacraficing a good friendship for the possibility of something great but you're willing to place faith in strangers who (you admit) turn out to be assholes?
I've already sacrificed someone who was one of my best friends by going out with him. He was one of the 'nice guys' who was always looking out for me, but after we broke up everything just went pear shaped. Not doing it again.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
see that's the thing, guys see the same thing when they start liking a female friend, but they see it as 'I should take a chance, things could go bad but things could be so good'.

I've basically ruined two great friendships but i'm still not detered, i only feel comfortable going out with people i've made friends with but while there's girls like u out there i could never have a comfortable relationship lol the second i became ur friend i'd be out of luck.

If you had this sort of focus in all of your life, if every time you made a decision and something went wrong you never gave that decision another chance sure that thing that went wrong would never happen again, but you'd never be able to move forward.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
OK well I'm not saying I'd go out with some random stranger. I'd have to know the guy a little bit, but the closer you are, the more it'll hurt if things should go wrong. Me being a realist (or pessimist), I just assume things will eventually go wrong.

Going out with a nice guy only hurts more because it wrecks your self esteem. "If he's so nice, then there must be something wrong with ME if he wants to break up with me." Not always true, of course, but it doesn't exactly help your feelings of self worth. And THAT is why I'm scared of the nice guys and keep em at arm's length. It just saves you the pain.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
So it's a matter of it being easier to date someone who u know is crap instead of someone who is 'perfect' because if it doesn't work out you can simply remove your guilt by blaming it on them?
That seems like a pretty good stance, and i think alot of guys probably do this kinda thing too... nice guys dating bitches so that when they break up with them they can just say to their mates 'What a bitch, never treated me right' etc, etc.

Interesting :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Nancy I think you've pinpointed the exact reason why it sucks to be a nice guy, and why a lot of them need to turn into assholes in order to get a relationship.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
'good guy' by boyz ii men. its so true....

I don’t understand your thinking
I thought we were happy, guess I was mistaken
Gave you all my love and my attention
Say you don’t want me
Cuz something is missing
Gave you all you wanted and you know it’s true
All that I was doin’ meant nothing to you
And if I told you why, we’d probably be cool
But I was good to you, so good

But you want a guy that’s real nice
That’ll spend all his dough and his time
But then you change your mind and want a thug guy
Who won’t act right
It doesn’t pay to be the good guy

You callin’ me late nights
Tellin’ me how he won’t act right
Stay with him but he makes you cry
Tell me why
’cause every time I’ll be right

I try to be the good guy
You take me for granted,throw me to the side
Rather have a man that’ll tell you lies
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why

Why should I be the good guy
And get left for the man that don’t treat you right
There’s nothing good in being good guys
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why

I don’t understand your reason
Sayin’ you love me, then sayin’ your leavin’
The situation here has really changed me
Don’t wanna fall in love cuz you play me (oh)
You gotta be kiddin’ me (no)
You tryin’ to get rid of me
I did more for you than any brother would do
I was good to you, so good to you

Plus you want a guy that’s real nice
That’ll spend all his dough and his time
But then you change your mind and want a thug guy
Who won’t act right

You callin’ me late nights
Tellin’ me how he won’t act right
Stay with him but he makes you cry
Tell me why
’cause every time I’ll be right

I was good to you (I played the fool)
Played the fool for you
You messed it up for the next girl in my life
I’ll never do the things I do for you
Our love just wasn’t true
I was good to you, so good to you
So good to you
Every time I try...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i llove the album that its on, except that bounce, shake, move song. but all the other songs are tops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)