N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
you forgot to add, 'but is hot and toned at the same time'
ummm i take it thats what you want?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'm just going to be fuck head to every girl I see now, perhaps I'll get lucky!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
the whole acting like a jerk thing is the most stupid and confusing concept- i cant be fucked acting like a jerk

but then again i wont go be romantic for a girl really nor will my life be her life, just lead ur own life and be happy imo.../ when u start acting like her slave ur a chump

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
the whole acting like a jerk thing is the most stupid and confusing concept- i cant be fucked acting like a jerk

but then again i wont go be romantic for a girl really nor will my life be her life, just lead ur own life and be happy imo.../ when u start acting like her slave ur a chump
w3rd

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
playful teasing is always a great icebreaker

kelboo

HSC
No one needs to be a jerk-- you just need to find someone that cares about you as much as you care about them. Sometimes this happens quickly, sometimes it doesn't.

I am fortunate that I am one of the lucky ones who is in love with someone that loves me just as much. :)

Just be yourself and be patient. Pretending will get you nowhere. Neither will expecting miracles.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
thejosiekiller said:

I need a man like you :p
Romance is dead and jerkism is stoopid

K

Kaji

"I learnt my lesson, better to keep em as good friends then fuck things up by adding a relationship to the mix"

Precisely why you should never be the "nice guy"- sure you can still be nice to the girl, but you have to create a sexual interest in you, which is the area where most "nice guys" fail (as well as not being confident. The holy grail, that is. Without that, you've got nothing.) Be there for her when you're needed, but don't always be there when you're not. Touch her (reasonable places :mad:, playfully, not gropingly), tease her, surprise her, be funny, and don't ring her up by habit and talk for hours about nothing. Let her wonder where YOU are, ring YOU up, come looking for YOU. Read up on body language somewhere, and learn to mirror her.

Do that, and you don't have to be an arsehole. The moral of all this is:please, for godsakes, don't just go charging up to a girl and act like an utter box of knobs, that would be disasterous. It won't earn you respect.

"playful teasing is always a great icebreaker"
Yesss..

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
thejosiekiller said:

My opinion; unsubstantiated by real life experience.

But I reckon if you change yourself to be with a certain type of girl, sure it might be fun for a while, but you will always know you arent being true to yourself. I mean, will you really be happy?

Maybe it's better to be yourself and go without for as long as it takes; one day a girl will come and appreciate you for who you are.

Then again, maybe i'm a nice guy who will come last?

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Cactus said:
But I reckon if you change yourself to be with a certain type of girl, sure it might be fun for a while, but you will always know you arent being true to yourself. I mean, will you really be happy?

Maybe it's better to be yourself and go without for as long as it takes; one day a girl will come and appreciate you for who you are.
Agreed, there are heaps of posts in here saying you need to be this kind a man to get layed and don't do this or that. The real truth lies within yourself, understand yourself, and then try to understand another person, maybe you might not be successful, but someone will fall for you eventually. No point in changing into some confident charming guy if thats not you, it will only end badly. Everyone is different, so understand yourself and let what will be, be.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
well said

As for the thread title"nice guys finish last" I don't think this is always the case.

Guys just be yourself
I'd prefer a nice guy who respects me and treats me well, rather then a bad guy that disrespects me and treats me like crap.

Last edited:

Senator04

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
well said

As for the thread title"nice guys finish last" I don't think this is always the case.

Guys just be yourself
I'd prefer a nice guy who respects me and treats me well, rather then a bad guy that disrespects me and treats me like crap.
See guys, everyone says that you need to be someone your not. If your a nice guy, here is an example of a woman who say nice guys come first. There are people out there for everyone, so don't change from the SNAG to some arrogant arsehole, just because a few studies say u should/

S

Shuter

Senator04 said:
See guys, everyone says that you need to be someone your not. If your a nice guy, here is an example of a woman who say nice guys come first. There are people out there for everyone, so don't change from the SNAG to some arrogant arsehole, just because a few studies say u should/
She's just lying. :p

S

Shuter

OZGIRL86 said:
No I mean it
Ok I'll rephrase:

She actually does want that but has poor people judgement and ends up going for the jerks anyway.

Or else she's a rareity.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
well said

Guys just be yourself
Agreed .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)