• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nice Guys Vs Bad Boys (2 Viewers)

Nice guys Vs Bad Boys

• Nice Guys

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • BAD BOY

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Meh, ive tried both ways and frankly girls can go get fucked :)

Jezzabelle

ok. i confess.
i'm a good girl who falls in love with the bad boys. doesnt mean i'm speaking for the population of my species tho, i actually think my behaviour is very NOT normal.
i dunno... just rather be put in my place, and not gone all gah gah over. Like right now i have an oppertunity with the nicest guy i have ever met, who treats me like a queen, but i'd rather ignore his sms and talk to a guy who teases me(ed: sorry i meant charms me and keeps me entertained with wit and quick thinking... he is so sexy and dominating, that i submitted to him and changed it...) or to an ex who rides a motorbike and has swallowed/sniffed everything?!
i think someone said it before. nice guys are wusses. and i like to be dominated by my guy, not feel like i am stepping all over him. really unsettling when they crawl around kissing your feet...
rather have someone i have to work on, and that way i know the relationship will be always encouraging me to be the best i can be and be a better person. if i am with a soppy guy who loves everything about me no matter wat i do or say or look like. its not a great incentive to try hard in life to improve myself.
also. having a bad guy finally look at you and smile and confess he loves you, is the best feeling in the world. it is so much more meaningful and special.. when nice guys declare their love 50 times a day on sms and whine they miss you all the time... its to much of a good thing. very yawny.
thats total honesty, it might not be what you wanna hear, it might even sound mean or bitchy.
but dont worry i treat my guy (not that i have one at the moment, ex moved to melbourne.. but is coming back) like a King. cos thats how it should be. the chick needs to be submissive and the guy the dominant. its old fashioned. but thats how i like it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
she's completely right.
when you said dominated somewhere it reminded me of sex...i mean i dont want a guy who has candles in the bedroom and wants slow sex, i like it hard and fast..so i guess i like bad boys. i dont like being in a relationship, and being the only one who has tried pot, or who likes to smoke and drink. i like my boys being rebellious, but also having a soft streak in them somwhere...though i dont like the hardcore attitude how your only their gf when they are alone.
in a relationship, men are supposed to have the upper hand, are supposed to be dominating. i hate making the decisions in a relationship. i like a guy who knows what he wants, when he wants it and how to get it. jezzabelle is right, who wants a guy crawling at your feet? sure its nice for a guy to be sensitive, but men have the macho image, if they arent...then are they men? i dont exactly mean macho but strong, and domineering. like if a guy is too sensitive, you wont get many girls, because we think you are one! we treat you like a best friend rather than possible relationship material

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I don't exactly prefer bad boys, but guys who aren't afraid of being different or a rebel... but they have to be nice as well. Don't care wether they smoke or not, or swear, or wear leather jackets or what ever... as long as they have a good personality and can make me laugh.....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmm,i saw that show (dont ask y i was watchin oprah :p) that show was shit...jus coz we dont show our emotions...or as they say wear them on our sleeves or woteva dusnt mean we dont like a gurl, wot a load of crap!!

"hes just not into u".....craaaaaaaap...

stupid tool...but then again, im supposedly a nice guy, so i guess half of us r 2 shy to aye? ohwells, gurls, go 4 whoeva u want, i reckon that u'll either eventually chuck away the habit of 'bad boys' or jus convert one so they become part nice guy...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's so frustrating when guys bitch to me about how girls never go for nice guys, and I'm there virtually waving my arms around yelling "I DO!! I WANT NICE GUYS!! HELLO!!"

The frustration goes both ways.

Keen

MD
HSC
It's this simple.

Girls like a guy who isn't a pussy and all over them, they want a challange, that's what you guys mistake as a bad boy - a guy who holds himself and acts like he doesn't give a crap about the relationship happening or not. You don't have to be a dope smoker but these guys already have that mentality so if you take that on and still be a decent person you'll go far.

Keen

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Keen said:
It's this simple.

Girls like a guy who isn't a pussy and all over them, they want a challange, that's what you guys mistake as a bad boy - a guy who holds himself and acts like he doesn't give a crap about the relationship happening or not. You don't have to be a dope smoker but these guys already have that mentality so if you take that on and still be a decent person you'll go far.

Keen
You really shouldnt have said that.

1. girls dont like being told what they like
2. guys are goign to know the big secret.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i secretly like nice girls :eek:

cant seem to find a decent one who isnt taken :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Keen said:
It's this simple.

Keen

errr, ok, my bad, well i dont care neways, jus coz i dont voice my feelings for people means i stand down to others...not every1 is ur stereotypical 'nice guy'...as u sed, jus dont take crap from assholes but b nice to those who aren't...its not hard if i can manage to do it, now is it?

buuuuut, ahhhhwellls, classical nice guys lose eh? pity, i dont like losing

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
I love a traditional nice guy... I don't get the attraction to "bad boys".
I like being treated like a princess and having a genuinely nice guy to be around.
Most of the time bad boys are... well...losers who will amount to nothing.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
GemmaHavok said:
I love a traditional nice guy... I don't get the attraction to "bad boys".
I like being treated like a princess and having a genuinely nice guy to be around.
Most of the time bad boys are... well...losers who will amount to nothing.
i agree with all of that but the princess bit. i don't need to be fawned over all the time.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
it shits me how everybody seems to think guys are either total doormats or junkies who will end up in gaol.
there are more than these two extremes, guys can be nice, while still being able to stand up for themselves, not be too mushy and keep you on your toes. at the same time, 'bad boys' can be nice guys deep down.

it's individual preferences, so you can't really say 'all girls like bad boys', i used to go out with a guy who was typically a bad boy but the more i got to know him, the more i realised he was nice, just into 'bad' things.

personally, i'm over that and i like someone who will respect me and blahblahblah, but it's important to realise that just cos a guy is nice, doesn't mean he isn't cool, or can't smoke or drink or whatever else.

fin

twiddla

well as a nice guy i have the same problem. I am forthright in what I believe and will stand up for myself but it doesn't seem to matter. The guys who can be really slack always get the girls. I always end up good friend material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)