• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nice Guys Vs Bad Boys (1 Viewer)

Nice guys Vs Bad Boys

• Nice Guys

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • BAD BOY

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Nicho said:
well as a nice guy i have the same problem. I am forthright in what I believe and will stand up for myself but it doesn't seem to matter. The guys who can be really slack always get the girls. I always end up good friend material.
sammme, exactly the same! good friend material, not all bad i guess, but dus sumtimes get annoying being the one they can trust n tell everything to, n jus b a friend...

J

jhakka

Bad boys who treat their girls like crap or act like they don't give a shit about their relationships are dickheads.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Im going to go out on a sweeping generalisation limb and say that good girls who have grown up following the rules, want a boy who is spontaneous - someone who challenges their norms and takes them out on a wild night... anything to counteract their confinements of convention.

I'm not saying so called 'good guys' arent this but the bad boy, from a girl's perspective is somewhat generalised and stereotyped - he can be player, talk impolitely, disrespectfully etc.. but the rebellionm, intrigue, mystery some how draws a girl in.

Most of them should know that when they enter such a relationship, its going to be fickle emotionally and mentally - and i guess this is the thrill of it.

i think its a phase :)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Nicho said:
well as a nice guy i have the same problem. I am forthright in what I believe and will stand up for myself but it doesn't seem to matter. The guys who can be really slack always get the girls. I always end up good friend material.
Geez, exactly like you mate. Always the bloody friend. I'm not going to change myself for someone elses "ideals" though.

S

Shuter

Lundy said:
It's so frustrating when guys bitch to me about how girls never go for nice guys, and I'm there virtually waving my arms around yelling "I DO!! I WANT NICE GUYS!! HELLO!!"

The frustration goes both ways.

Do you have no grevious bodily scarrs or are hideously obese? If not then that doesn't make sense.

trickynikki

take it from a girl, who likes the nice guy...
mosts 'nice' girls, want nice guys, my advice is, you gotta be looking around a bit better for that girl who wants you as the nice guy, not the rude, rebelious type

most of my friends find girls who want this pathetic, but i guess you just gotta accept that people like what they like, they are entitled to their opinion, as are you, and me...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I voted for nice, but it depends,I don't think anyone can be all nice or all bad, most ppl have both qualities in them good/nice and bad...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i go for 'nice guys'. well not someone who will seriously treat me like a literal queen (ie. do everything for me..basically baby me, or smother me), but someone who is nice, does like me for who i am, etc.

i've only ever been with 2 guys...my ex totally smothered me, yet was basically a bad boy. i only liked him caus he was so sweet. the whole thing with him & drugs/drinking/getting trashed all the time (going on about it, and then saying he didnt do it anymore) etc really pissed me off, caus it seemed like he didnt have any self-respect or anything.

my current guy is basically a nice guy, but isnt overly mushy, romantic, smothering, etc. like my ex used to call me 24/7, tell me he loved me 24/7, etc...that pissed me off
with this guy, im probably the more clingy/romantic of the two of us!

meh....go the nice guys

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
fuck being nice or bad, its too much effort, you can take me the way i am or ggf, cos seriously all that bullshit amounts to nothing in the end.

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
AsyLum said:
fuck being nice or bad, its too much effort, you can take me the way i am or ggf, cos seriously all that bullshit amounts to nothing in the end.
I totally agree.

And as for "nice girls go for nice guys" that may be true but good girls like bad boys. Bad girls on the other hand can go either way.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
is it really that big of an issue? god if you spend too much time worrying about this then you really do have 0 game...

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ok..what girl doesnt want a nice guy? as in, the guy who treats her like a princess, loves her unconditionally, is there for her to talk to 24/7 etc. but these sort of 'nice guys' can be leather jacket-bike riding-smoking-drinking guys...i mean cause they take drugs, doesnt make them all that bad...like sure its good to not have a bf who is addicted to drugs, but you will find, that the girls who want the bad guys -the drug addicts, the arsonists etc, are girls who do that sort of things themselves. where as, girls who arent like that yet classify liking bad guys, generally like the sort who are just a bit rebellious, who arent afraid to get into a fight if their mates are in trouble, or standing up for something like that...their are heaps of definitions for it. but why do any of you even care? you can force a girl to like you because you are a nice/bad guy..get over it. you will eventually find someone who likes you for who you are...so stop fucking whinging about how nice or bad you need to be to win a girl...its fucking stupid

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AsyLum said:
lol, agreed...theres plenty of time to worry about that shit, n well, i guess prolly best not to, just go where life takes u. if u dun like where its taking u, THEN change it n think...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
as so many people have said, it's not black and white anyway. what one person consideres a good boy, another will consider a bad boy.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
the guys who complain about how the nice guys never get the girls are just in denial about how boring their personality is. i came to terms with it long ago

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
there aren't always two extremes. virgin^sexy said it before, just because a guy is nice doesn't mean hes gonna be a wuss. Just cos hes bad dun mean he can't be nice deep down.

The best kind of guy is the one whos gonna be good to you, treat you well, make you feel loved and beautiful but isn't gonna be pushed around by anything that he doesn't really want to do. He's going to be masculine, forthright, understanding but assertive. And he'll cater to your needs in bed by being a gentle lover sometimes and dominate you at other times.

Frankly, so long as the guy is being himself and isn't at either end of the spectrum, i really don't care :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)