• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nikki Webster ??? (1 Viewer)

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
Did anyone hear what happened to her ? 2DayFM said they were going to make an announcement but I missed it..................has someone finally shot her down ?

vTr

HSC
imho I couldent care less, and im confident to say nor does the majority of the world

sladehk

le random
HSC
i have a thing against her for some reason

vTr

HSC
sladehk said:
i have a thing against her for some reason
dont wory its normal , its common in 98.3 % of australians on a subconcious level.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
blehh.... whats it with all these girls becoming singers and making all clothes and make-up and stuff, as if they dont get enough money....

sladehk

le random
HSC
maybe's it's because i hate arrogant-ish and posh people ;(

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
OMG guys, how good is strawberry kisses, her vocal's on that are AMAZING
i cant belive a woman of her age can sing like that, she can almost bring a tear to my eye

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
hahahaha yeh she sings about truly deep stuff.

but really, what happened to her? i wanna know too!!!

and the reason we all hate her is cos she is our age and the only thing that got her famous was being able to swing on a high trapeze thing at the olympics.....

i thought she was fantastic (at the olympics) til i found out she was my age, then i got dead set jealous, but after that i got over it and figured she must have died cos she honestly wasnt around anymore

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
quote from site:

"She's finished school, and with her 18th birthday in just a few months, 2005 is shaping up to be a another busy year for Nikki. After a well earned break over Christmas, Nikki will be touring in January 2005 with her Best of Tour, her third tour in twelve months. !
Having parted ways with her record label Gotham BMG Nikki can explore new opportunities and musical directions, free to embark on the next chapter of her musical journey. She'll be doing a range of engagements, considering other media opportunities, and continuing her successful KMart range. Go get 'em girl!"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Danoz The Great

HSC
Q: what's under 10 years old and has two pubic hairs?

A: A Nikki Webster concert

Amryllis

HSC
Panda Bear said:
quote from site:

"She's finished school, and with her 18th birthday in just a few months, 2005 is shaping up to be a another busy year for Nikki. After a well earned break over Christmas, Nikki will be touring in January 2005 with her Best of Tour, her third tour in twelve months. !
Having parted ways with her record label Gotham BMG Nikki can explore new opportunities and musical directions, free to embark on the next chapter of her musical journey. She'll be doing a range of engagements, considering other media opportunities, and continuing her successful KMart range. Go get 'em girl!"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Hahaha!! That puts a very positive spin on being dropped by BMG! My boyfriend said that she got dropped coz her 3rd and 4th album didn't make the charts or something (her first 2 went pretty well). I didn't even notice that she had 2 more albums out!

Just recently she was hosting the "Greatest Circus Acts". Now that she's been dropped I guess she needs new projects to keep up her profile.

Personally, I don't dislike her, I'm just not into the whole teeny stars thing. And Strawberry Kisses was quite an annoying song. She's all grown up now and I reckon she's actually very pretty. :)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Amryllis said:
Hahaha!! That puts a very positive spin on being dropped by BMG! My boyfriend said that she got dropped coz her 3rd and 4th album didn't make the charts or something (her first 2 went pretty well).
I heard the same thing too!!! Now she's on that Dancing With the Stars TV show - but I thought you had to be a STAR to be on the show. Apparently not..... :p

Amryllis

HSC
She's not really really popular these days but I guess to some extent she would qualify as a "star" since she's pretty well-known.

I heard that announcement on 2Day FM last night. It was a statement made by Nikki Webster that she's now all grown up, sexy on the dance floor and needs support for the Dancing show (kinda like a campaign). She also denied Lowie's suggestion that she's pregnant and dead. :p

She also apologised if people's little sister cranked up Strawberry Kisses until their ears bled... :p

HSC
what i think is really funny, is she did the hsc last year .. i remembered her saying in some interview 'oh music is a huge part of my life, i love studying it at school'. so for shits and giggles i looked her up in the distinguished achievers list - oh, no band six for you.

Amryllis

HSC
Loving studying music at school doesn't mean she's gonna get band 6... With the amount of work that she does apart from school, it's a wonder that she even finished the HSC! Let alone get into the distinguished achievers' list. People who get band 6 really put in the hours and effort and I doubt that she even had that kind of time to spend on school work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)