• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nikki Webster ??? (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i met a guy once who had sex with her, he said it was like fucking a muppet
ahah. thats so funny
she knows what sex is?
she probly got all of her sex info from dolly magazine.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Why do you assume that because she released some songs that she is some kind of asexual?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
one of my friends met nikki as she was dancing at the opening of the olympics. my friend said nikki is a snob and a bitch and she should burn in hell.
and that she is really short.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Althea said:
I have to agree with you there... I think she is aware that over 90% of Australians over the age of 10 dislike her, but I think that is why she is trying to project this new, sexy, older image so that she can win back the hearts of the nation again. However, it would have helped if she had trully disappeared for a few years and then came back... that way, we would have had a chance to forget Strawberry Kisses and accept the new Nikki (maybe she sould ditch the surname too... that might help) :).
she can only win back the hearts of the nation, if we have another olympics, which wont happen for another 100 yrs, hence making her 118.... id like to see her on a trapeze/swing singing.. ahahahaha

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
dave_119 said:
she can only win back the hearts of the nation, if we have another olympics, which wont happen for another 100 yrs, hence making her 118.... id like to see her on a trapeze/swing singing.. ahahahaha
haha yea 118 i dont even reckon she'll b famous still when shes 1/4 of that age...

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I didnt think she was famous now. I mean, all we are talking about when it comes to her is vague memories of her songs a number of years ago now.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Q: what's under 10 years old and has two pubic hairs?

A: A Nikki Webster concert

I've already posted this, but I'll be annoying and do it again. :p

goan_crazy

HSC
dani_danoz said:
Q: what's under 10 years old and has two pubic hairs?

A: A Nikki Webster concert

I've already posted this, but I'll be annoying and do it again. :p
haha i thought id seen this b4 :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
She doesnt do anything for me. I'd still do her though. It'd be a good story to tell the grandkids.

goan_crazy

HSC
jumb said:
She doesnt do anything for me. I'd still do her though. It'd be a good story to tell the grandkids.
ud actually do her...
nikki webster *pukes*

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
when she grows boobs i will believe she is grown up
until then she is still a child

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
*Dons flame proof suit*

Im going to be a dissenter here and say that Nikki Webster has grown up to be decent. Im sure any girl would look good with a ton of professional make up, a stylist and a professional photo shoot, but Im looking at her website now and there are far uglier girls in pop culture. Ashley Simpson is twenty times worse for one.

Shed look good if she was a brunette with straight hair (her hair is too reminiscent of Strawberry Kisses).

Here is a photo of her for those who, like me, havent seen her since that horrid video clip of the equally horrid song Strawberry Kisses.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i just cant help but hate her- the first time i saw her at the opening ceremony im sure ppl were thinking "why hasnt the sniper taken her out yet?":(:(:(

i dont care is shes developed- blind hatred leads me to believe she is not interesting at all to know

i met someone who said she went to her school and didnt like her- i found it so easy to believe.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)