• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nirvana 4 eternity. (1 Viewer)

mallory123

HSC
my fav nirvana song? their cover "where did you sleep last night?" if only someone knew who wrote it.

killyridols

HSC
i've been waiting for this thread. i love nirvana!!!!!!!!
hairspray queen!!! i love kurt's voice on it!
school, floyd the barber, milk it, been a son and the new wave version of polly on incesticide
also check out their MTV unplugged album
i used to hate nirvana because of all of the man music like nickelback that ripped off nevermind. but their other albums are awesome. nevermind is still good, but i think it is waay too polished sounding for me. their other stuff is a little more raw.
ps. i'm pretty sure 'where did you sleep last night' isn't a cover!!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
Umm one of my favourite bands is Led Zeppelin :confused:
Are you taking the piss? 'Cuase if you aren't he's referring to the One-Hit Wonders that did a cover of Smooth Criminal in 1999 and then disappeared.

HSC
Ohh, this thread made me remember my Nirvana phase, where I listened to them religiously. Thank god I moved on, I must have really fucking annoying.

Anyway, In Utero FTW.

Oh yeah, punkasfuck :funone:.

HSC
N/A
No way, I'd say Heart Shaped Box or All Apologies. People only say Smells Like Teen Spirit when they haven't listened enough to other stuff. I used to absolutely love Lounge Act. Almost all of Nevermind is awesome, and heaps of Bleach.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Tourette's is the most fucking funniest song ever by Nirvana.I've gotta say Lithium is my all time favourite, same with Heart Shaped Box, Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle and Rape Me. I'm a In Utero fan than any other album.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)