NO accommodation (1 Viewer)

kingjulian

HSC
Ugh, why is there no one else in toad? My offer didn't say anything about affiliation to another college, even though that's what the person who called me said would happen.

yosemite sam

HSC
Ugh, why is there no one else in toad? My offer didn't say anything about affiliation to another college, even though that's what the person who called me said would happen.
I wouldn't worry heaps about not being affiliated, as long as you get amongst all the ANU activities during O week, which you easily can because you're on campus, you'll make heaps of friends.

yosemite sam

HSC
And also, someone said earlier in the thread about UG not having wireless access? None of the colleges do except for in common areas, it's all using a data cable which UG has too so you've got the same as everyone else there.

yosemite sam

HSC
The Rex would be good because you'd be close to Fenner and it's still walking distance to uni. And in all seriousness I do know of a couple of people who will be looking to move out of college at the end of term so that frees up spots in college and also gives the opportunity for anyone who decides they dont like college to move in with someone. The Rex also means that you're close enough to civic that you can get a job as UG means for Belco.

littles123

HSC
Yeah, plus they may want to move people out of the hotels/motels asap. What do you mean by belco? what is that?

littles123

HSC
Oh right, where are you staying incidentally? sorry if you already said

yosemite sam

HSC
I was at Fenner last year, moved out this year. Needed more space than college provides.

bobohappy

HSC
i still got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! garhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LobbSACS

HSC
Still nothing, god help me if i get into the carotel im going to firebomb UAS. :evilfire:

littles123

HSC
Yeah nothing still, and its getting nerveraking because if they put me in the motel like i need time to complain and try and weasle out of it, but if we get that email at like 5.00 they'll be leaving work = no time to fix it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)