No Calculators? WTF? (1 Viewer)

HSC
The last question which I did on this, the one in our trials, was semi-difficult to work out - but it was still all in 1000's and no 1024's, so it was more than doable.

Asking a question with a complex /1024 calculation is just totally impractical, so it will not happen.

COhex

HSC
Not like it is hard to do maths without a calculator anyway, just got to do the multiplucation method you learned in like year 6 or whatever :p

Karen88, B Com(Accounting)/B Sci(Psychology) @ UNSW (2nd Year) and still can't spell :S

Last edited:

Volityl

HSC
Xenmae said:
yea dispite that my trials asked you to find the file size of a 100 minute mono file and see if it fits in 5.5 gigs of space no one in the class got full marks let alone 3/5 lucky to get 2/5 for it

this was a catholic paper
I did that paper lol and got 5/5 for the question even though I had to argue with our teacher about a mistake in the question <.< something to do with sample size being a size per time value then also having a size for each sample. Cant really remember, anyway, aced that quest and bombed the rest.

As its already been said, if they ask you to do calculations they're all easy. Stuff like parity checks and simple video size calculations is about all of it.

What really sucks is doing binary mutiplication in SDD >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)