No Conclusion (1 Viewer)

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Is it really that bad to not have a conclusion?
I kinda ran out of time for my third response

munchiecrunchie

HSC
you can still get an A for it, but without a conclusion you can't get full marks.

a lack of conclusion will probably affect you, because they are also testing your ability to write in the appropriate form ie an essay, and the lack of a conclusion doesn't fulfill this requirement . . . nevertheless you can still get 19/20 if it's amazingly good.

Last edited:

savio23q

Band
HSC
ronnknee said:
Is it really that bad to not have a conclusion?
I kinda ran out of time for my third response
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I think it's bad. I dunno HOW bad though. Dude, if you realised that there's 2 mins to go just write something like "In conclusion, [restate question here] and therefore [bullcrap]. [These texts support this idea]."

It's better to stop writing the paragraph and stick a conclusion at the end. Might not affect you that much though.

snowconesyum

HSC
actually, my friend has got full marks before for an essay she didn't get to write a conclusion for. but i read her essay and it was ridiculously amazing.

argh im in the same situation as you! i didn't get to conclude for module A cos i left that till last, plus i didn't mention the quote we were supposed to use, somehow it just flew out of my head! if ur essay was excellent, u can probably get 19? max i can get... no idea, hopefully 17??

jeckooo16

HSC
for trials i didnt write conclusions and i got 18 so it really depends how well u did in answering the question
you should be fine :) dnt stress

9deuce

MADE
HSC
FUUUUUUUCK!
Didn't get to finish my last related text, and no conclusion.
Hoefully the first 2 essays I did will make up for it.

2S1D3

HSC
Ron that's what almost happened to me, I almost didn't finish Module B conclusion because I left it last. I swear the supervisors don't tell us when there's like 5 minutes to go. But hey you usually write good essays, it will affect you but hopefully you went well in your analysis.

lost1

HSC
Should have just wrote a conclusion even when the time was over(that's what i did) cause it only takes like a minute to write a shitty conclusion

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It also depends on how generalised your last paragraph was. If your lucky, a marker might mistake it for a conclusion.

sasa-o8

HSC
SHIETTTTT.
I didn't write conclusions for ALL three essays.
And yes, I'm serious. I wished I was joking.
FUCKKKKK someone just shoot me now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)