No intelligent politicians? (1 Viewer)

omnipotent

HSC
I've just been looking at the qualifications of some of our ministers and none of them seem to be that intelligent.
Julia Gillard has an Arts/Law degree
Swanny Lectured studied and lectured in Public administration
Ruddy (ex-minister now) has just an Arts Degree

Ken Henry (secretary to treasury) is probably the most qualified person in our parliamentary system with a Ph.D. in economics

Why do none of our leaders seem to be properly qualified. If there's going to be someone running the country, you'd hope they had at least have a bachelors in economics.

What are your views on this? Are there any other people with qualifications like Henry?

HSC
i would be more concerned about the intelligence of the general public

the degree you have is not an indication of intelligence mr hsc guy

alax dillon

HSC
I've just been looking at the qualifications of some of our ministers and none of them seem to be that intelligent.

Ken Henry (secretary to treasury) is probably the most qualified person in our parliamentary system with a Ph.D. in economics

Why do none of our leaders seem to be properly qualified. If there's going to be someone running the country, you'd hope they had at least have a bachelors in economics.

What are your views on this? Are there any other people with qualifications like Henry?
now that is just a downright joke.

Gold Lion

HSC
??
Doing an arts degree doesn't make you unintelligent
to assume so would make YOU unintelligent

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Tony Abbott was a Rhodes Scholar, motherfucker

What kind of scholarship do you have?
FUCK YOU, NOBODY CARES

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
Rhodes Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it basically requires you to be Einstein, da Vinci and fucking Mike Tyson all in one

What do you do? Study for the fucking HSC? Look what this shit takes:
* literary and fucking scholastic attainments;
* energy to use one's talents to the full, as exemplified by fondness for and success in sports;

how many of those things have YOU got? Think you're smart and good at sports? THINK AGAIN ASSHOLE. You also need this shit:

* truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship;
* moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one's fellow beings.

like holy fuck Tony Abbott could fucking beat superman in an arm wrestle while proving the fucking Riemann hypothesis, I don't know.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

FUCK YOU, NOBODY CARES

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

it basically requires you to be Einstein, da Vinci and fucking Mike Tyson all in one

* energy to use one's talents to the full, as exemplified by fondness for and success in sports;

how many of those things have YOU got? Think you're smart and good at sports? THINK AGAIN ASSHOLE. You also need this shit:

* truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship;
* moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one's fellow beings.

like holy fuck Tony Abbott could fucking beat superman in an arm wrestle while proving the fucking Riemann hypothesis, I don't know.
fucking lool

Last edited:

bazrah

HSC

FUCK YOU, NOBODY CARES

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

It's pretty ironic really. Tony Abbott gets bagged for being this dumbarse idiot when he's probably one of the most intelligent politicians kicking around.

HSC
I dont think anyone with half a brain has said that Abbott is unintelligent. Just backwards and socially conservative

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
he never shows much sign of intelligence compared to someone like a Bob Brown or even a Rudd though

my theory is he's spent over 20 years spewing out bogan-aimed howard style propaganda and forgot how to be teh smrt

peikoff

HSC
N/A
Replace intelligence with education. The two are not necessarily correlated

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC

So people think that Ken Henry is in our parliamentry system? Confusing a public servant with a politician.... says a lot about Ken Henry's role of late...

omnipotent

HSC
Well I thought that he was secretary to the Treasury, which I assume is a part of parliament.
Either way. We should get some engineers into parliament, they'll fix shit up!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well I thought that he was secretary to the Treasury, which I assume is a part of parliament.
Either way. We should get some engineers into parliament, they'll fix shit up!
Before suggesting that engineers take over parliament it might be worth noting what parliament is.... just saying.....

Lukybear

HSC
Yes all the ministers sit at home at night writing up bills word for word, and thinking about ideas that will fix up the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)