No more English-EVER!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

harry4

HSC
I know I'm glad to see the end of english, no longer do we have to care about the techniques in bloody shakespeare

woooooooot

J O K E R

HSC
i threw out all my notes before i left for the exam. so happy never have to memorise another essay . :]

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
YAYAYAYAYI've been waiting for this day to come for 2 years now :DGotta start burning everything soon ~

HSC
you know how they have bos meet ups and shit.
i rekon we should make one for all the 09 people to come and make a big bon fire and burn it all in one go LOL!

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Everyones invited to my fire. We'll burn our notes, put out the fire, and feed the ashes to the elephants at Taronga zoo.

0hNivlek

HSC
LOL YAYAYAYAY!!!!

I walked out of the hall and started ripping my notes and dumping them! Gonna print them out and do it again after HSC.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no more english essay yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeno more belonging yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeno more crying yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no more metaphors, juxtaposition, irony, tautology, vector, simile, hyperbole, euphemism, onomatopoeia (whatever it is spelled as), antithesis, inclusive language, emotive language, persuasive language, contrast, parallelism DEATH TO ENGLISH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you know how they have bos meet ups and shit.
i rekon we should make one for all the 09 people to come and make a big bon fire and burn it all in one go LOL!
*super-like*

woo217

HSC
woooooooooooooooooot no more fucking english for the rest of our lives no more analysing movies for fucked techniques burn in hell you fucked quotes im gonna enjoy barbequeing my english essays

driaxx

HSC
lol I said this and then realized that my next exam was extension english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)