No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (1 Viewer)

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
Um, not very surprising since genetically speaking the closest relatives to Aborigines are on the Indian sub-continent...
yeah but its south indians not north indians. north > south.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
yeah but its south indians not north indians. north > south.
No. That's a load of racist rubbish. It disgusts me that in India one's worth is often still judged on how light their skin colour is.

In general though I'm quite fond of India.

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
No. That's a load of racist rubbish. It disgusts me that in India one's worth is often still judged on how light their skin colour is.

In general though I'm quite fond of India.
i dont give a fuck if you are fond of negro's in the south. the north are pure people who should systematically push the southerners into the indian ocean.

badquinton304

HSC
Lol I love it when people who are practically genetically the same from similar regions, fight amongst each other on the basis of race, lol same great great great grandfather, its fucking ridiculous.

A common story:
Individual X sucks balls. But belongs to group Y. So he attempts to push the belief that group Y is better than group Z. Thus as individual X has convinced himself that group Y > group Z. He can generally assume that he is at least better than any individual in group Z, all to cover up the fact that individual X sucks balls.

auschwitzfuhrer

HSC
This country is infested now.

They're turning this nation into Bombay.

Soon they'll bring their families and create slums.

We must deport all the Indians and Pakis.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
People should not feel sorry for India. I am i=Indian myself and we should not feel sorry for them because we assume they are less fortunate. The Indian government and India as a whole is one of the richest countries economically. It has an enormous amount of money (in the trillion dollar mark). It is growing at the same spped as China. The government has so much money and the question really is why should other countries feel sorry for these people when the government has so much money? If the government spent 10 per cent of its income/ revenue on poverty issues, India would be free rom poverty. I do not feel sorry for India. It is one of the richest nations in the world.
When governments have a lot of money they tend to spend it on stupid things. Plus even when they do spend it on needed things it is inefficient and ineffective also the Indian government doesn't have a lot of money it has a massive deficit.

this gives it the impression that the country is super rich because GDP includes government spending. India is spending twice as much as its getting from taxes atm. also as u can tell from its extended period of high government spending this has created high levels of extended inflation. so the exchange rate in India is 40 rupees for one Aussie dollar. also unemployment rate is like 9.5 % in India, now i know the economic crisis has made rates rise in all countries but pre crisis rate was still over 9%.

What I'm trying to say here is that India is not rich it is suffering from deep poverty, inflation and unemployment even before the eco crisis. this supposeded growth you r seeing is high government spending that is gonna bite india in the bum.

Also on a semi realted note social welfare is mearly a bandaid and a pretty poor one at that.

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
This country is infested now.

They're turning this nation into Bombay.

Soon they'll bring their families and create slums.

We must deport all the Indians and Pakis.
Perhaps... but luckily, people like you come few, far and f'd up in between.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
we are supposed to be a multi-cultural society, we already have too many indians and asians. need more blonde busty european and sexy latina chics.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
So the new immigration policy will accept doctors and professionals over people who want to learn hairdressing and cooking courses in those vets and tafes.

As an Indian myself I am glad that these bogan indian's visas will be put on the back seat or rejected all together. We neeed our indian community to be filled with intellectual professionals not rowdy young red blooded males who think everything done against them is racist.

What are your opinions on this?
Wow, being indian also, I totally share the same thoughts.

I Study Hard

HSC
OMG WATCH OUT, he's a SINGH!!!! :O

~SINGH FOR KINGH!~
This made me giggle.

I'm Indian too and dislike the fact that these people who come here on those stupid cooking/hairdressing courses make trouble and give the rest of us a bad name.

On the topic of inter-Indian racism (couldn't think of a better name for it)
I was born in Australia so I don't really get the racism that Indians have between themselves but I am Gujrati/Punjabi/Fiji-Indian and if i visit India for a wedding or whatev. everyone seems to hate each other and argue over weird things o_o;.

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
This made me giggle.

I'm Indian too and dislike the fact that these people who come here on those stupid cooking/hairdressing courses make trouble and give the rest of us a bad name.

On the topic of inter-Indian racism (couldn't think of a better name for it)
I was born in Australia so I don't really get the racism that Indians have between themselves but I am Gujrati/Punjabi/Fiji-Indian and if i visit India for a wedding or whatev. everyone seems to hate each other and argue over weird things o_o;.
so you have punjabi blood mixed with gujrati and finjian indian blood. you fucking disgrace. i hope you die from a road side bomb

I Study Hard

HSC
so you have punjabi blood mixed with gujrati and finjian indian blood. you fucking disgrace. i hope you die from a road side bomb
But why..?
It isn't my choice to be mixed blood.
If you hate me and want me to die shouldn't you actually hate me for the person I am, not where my parents (and my parents parents) come from? =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)