NO OFFENCE but....... (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
we just had uws taboo get closed

im sure this will get closed again soon

and melb has done this before in UNI forum, then i told him off and he got all scared and ran away back to melbourne hahaha

and sif dis uws, he is just doing eco social sci at usyd, wat a joke of a course!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC

and melb has done this before in UNI forum, then i told him off and he got all scared and ran away back to melbourne hahaha

and sif dis uws, he is just doing eco social sci at usyd, wat a joke of a course!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
natstar said:
The only bad remarks about UWS are snobby remarks, primarily from melbournian, aka snob. Not my fault hes giving his uni a bad rep
Well, that's mature. If he does it, why can't I?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Jesus Christ. I didn't want to be blatant but what the hell. It was your attitude in your posts (from what I could gather). You're pin-pointing melbournian (whose comments BTW irritate me as well) and using it to justify your "name-calling" of a university. I just see it as being highly hypocritical in nature.

natstar said:
What quote?
natstar said:
Why shouldent I..im fucken sick of people making stupid comments about the university...
Just found it. I didn't have a quote originally, but was simply inferring from the attitudes conveyed in your posts. But this quote quite clearly explains what I am trying to highlight.

natstar said:
yep they have all that, especially the dencent people part, which other uni's are without
Do I need to point out what is wrong with the above comment? Yes, we realise that there are members who "believe" their uni is superior to others but is it necessary to join them in their generalisations?

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Asquithian said:
no offence but...>>> the person then goes on to offend :rolleyes:
:uhhuh:
that "no offense but" is such a meaningless phrase, just don't use it, say what you want or don't say it at all

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
lol. It's more common for a person to offend AFTER saying that line...grrr it annoys me :mad:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
melbournian said:
Yes Mrs Harpic.
Make legitimate posts or fuck off back to your own forum..
We are all well aware of your opinions about UWS.. there is no reason for you to continue to rant on an offend people in this forum.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
no offence but...>>> the person then goes on to offend :rolleyes:

UWS parra has good facilties and is not as crowded as unsw or usudy or uts
haha, i go to mq, wanna see a hole, go there...

parra campus is a shitload better in terms of atmosphere, student concentration and the facilities aren't half bad. Remember the UWS campuses are spread out, so concentrating on one campus isnt exactly viable, they have to cater ( and what they do very well ) for a variety of people in different locations who want to go to uni.

by coming on here and trying to offend them paragon you have just proved yourself as a pretentious dickhead.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
on another topic

sarah: usyd is quite pretentious and snobbish. im sure there are a few on here who can testify the atmosphere is pretty much around this "aura" of prestige, and my friend doing b edu is forever telling me how stupid some people look there with their designer outfits and etc just trying to fit in and look good.

to me a uni like uws is great cos im not for the city style atmosphere, i liked laid back i like being relaxed, i prefer to be able to do things at my pace and being in a city uni i dont i could do that.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
It's isnt the "status" of a university that I'm pre-occupied about. I couldnt care less whether people think their uni is "above" the rest or whether a certain uni has a friendlier atmosphere. That isnt the gist of my posts at all. I'm pointing out that there is no need to stoop to somebody's elses level in order to justify an argument.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
But my dear, the status and what people think of that prestige is exactly what we're talking about here. By merely illustrating that little fact, there really isnt anything we are doing wrong, on the vast majority, you will find people and the atmosphere there to be somewhat pretentious and snobby.

The accusation that UWS is just crap, is worse than that, as there is little to no actual fact in that statement and is merely based upon the word west and the lower cut offs.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
additionally what would you want these guys to do? People making threads just to abuse the uni, if they cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

and if they have a problem with it, dont come, im sure they'll enjoy themselves much more at one of the syd unis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)