No offers despite getting guaranteed cut-off atar? (1 Viewer)

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
Anyone else? I checked my offers and I have none. I got an email saying I was accepted into a course but still no offers.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Which university?

Is the course ranked number 1 in preference list?

samaccount123

HSC
pomsky, how do you get so much green bar/ power on your bos' account membership?! You only have 1 rep power, wth much?? lol

o_O

and no.. offers are released in january for main round...

Last edited:

samaccount123

HSC
wait... unless you got an 'early-offer round', then idk when you get that pwner...

dwk72

HSC
This is for UNSW. If you're within range (atar + bonus points), you should receive an email.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
pomsky, how do you get so much green bar/ power on your bos' account membership?! You only have 1 rep power, wth much?? lol

o_O

and no.. offers are released in january for main round...
Rep power and the rep bars are actually unrelated. The rep power just depends on how many posts you've made on BOS and how many years you've been on BOS. I think after 1 year on BOS, every year after then adds 1 to your rep power. The green bars are based on how many rep points you have due to people repping you.

Wolf97

HSC
I got an email from UOW and a phone call telling me I'm guaranteed acceptance as long as it's my first preference on Jan 6th (main round). No official offers until then

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Rep power and the rep bars are actually unrelated. The rep power just depends on how many posts you've made on BOS and how many years you've been on BOS. I think after 1 year on BOS, every year after then adds 1 to your rep power. The green bars are based on how many rep points you have due to people repping you.
Thanks mate, rep me :wavey:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)