• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

No sex relationships (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
well on the topic of sex...

i personally think this is a normal thing in a human being. and some people are just so silly about this whole concept. having a discussion with friends about it today at school made me realise how some people take sex as something to avoid. like for example... i made some "explicit" comments today and people gave me the " ewww thats gross! your so disgusting". but hey... its natural for us teenagers to talk dirty. its not like we're discussing "fuckking methods" in front of your parents or something. its just harmless talk! not like we're going to transmitt STDs around the room :mad1:...

we all have different opinions and different values about sex.

my point is... we should all have our own opinions for sex and not judge others for their life choices. whether they have sex or not does not matter. sex is normal. we all do it at one point of our lives. doesn't matter when

williamc

HSC
well on the topic of sex...

I personally think this is a normal thing in a human being. And some people are just so silly about this whole concept. Having a discussion with friends about it today at school made me realise how some people take sex as something to avoid. Like for example... I made some "explicit" comments today and people gave me the " ewww thats gross! Your so disgusting". But hey... Its natural for us teenagers to talk dirty. Its not like we're discussing "fuckking methods" in front of your parents or something. Its just harmless talk! Not like we're going to transmitt stds around the room :mad1:...

We all have different opinions and different values about sex.

My point is... We should all have our own opinions for sex and not judge others for their life choices. Whether they have sex or not does not matter. Sex is normal. We all do it at one point of our lives. Doesn't matter when
oh yes some young sluts on the block

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
LOL you made me laugh so hard. See the comment above shows 'super native' Jachie, someone stating their opinion and saying its not required is not being super native. Everyone has a varying opinion and I completely respect + understand that but who are YOU to say that someone is 'naive' , naive means to lack understanding or experience pfft at least use it in the right context to back up your argument.

Yer8899 - No those boys do not get some on the "side" geez that’s pathetic , im glad i don't know guys like YOU!

Riet And Yuri- ( Aren't you a very respecting males *cough*) i love the way you both just twisted my words *claps* really ... not! Let me clarify this before anyone else attempts to manipulate my words. Being sexual active in a relationship is not perverted come on that’s stupidity to say something like that. Guys I know are used to getting 'layed' and the majority I know are perverted and lets face it are pricks , that does not , let me repeat that APPLY to every guy , saying a generalisation like that is way too risky.

Overall choosing to be sexually active in a relationship depends on the individual and their significant other.
I don't think I even have to bother replying.

Though I propose a counter point, if you don't have sex in a relationship you are a sick perverted freak who fucks animals or something.

pman

Banned
HSC
so the q is, if i sed this was the type of relatioship i wanted, who would instantly say, no-matter what else came with it?

boo92

HSC
im not having sex til im married. u just gotta look for the right girl, i spose

Garygaz

HSC
so the q is, if i sed this was the type of relatioship i wanted, who would instantly say, no-matter what else came with it?
Yea, I mean, I doubt anyone is so stupid that they'd say no to a relationship with the love of their life if it meant no sex until marriage. But in saying that, sex is just a normal part of a relationship, it's like going out to the movies, having good communication etc, it's a natural urge which many need to be fulfilled.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
eh jachie

gets dumped by a dude has awkward make up sex pines for him over the internets gets back together with him and doesnt afraid of nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)