• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

No sex relationships (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
save it.
as long as you can.

you don't even understand how special you will make that girl feel on your wedding night.
regardless of what people say now.
If thats what you want to do thats fine, but be prepared to be a bit disapointed for a number of reasons:
1. It will most likely be painful for you (being a girl)
2. It will be awkward
3. You will have built it up
4. You will be inexperienced
5. Its your wedding day you will be tired
6. It will most likely be quick
7. You wont know what you like/partner likes

As someone who has had a first time take it from me, while the first time ever is special and if its with the one person it is even more special this was outweighed by pain, awkwardness and inexperience. I get more joy from having discovered with my partner what I like, what he likes. We have discovered exactly what is the best for us and know how to make eachother feel amazing.

I respect the decision that many make, I just hope that people understand that a lot of it is hype and to be prepared for those things we all experience the first time, just because you're married doesnt mean the awkwardness, pain, inexperience etc will go away. So no theres nothing wrong with waiting, just don't over hype it. I could handle it if thats what my partner wanted but I wouldn't expect it to be any better that way. Best of luck and I do hope that it is all that is expected!

Last edited:

miaowsha

HSC
A man has needs. Men are pigs (but we all love bacon)

For the younger ones: Your mindset will most likely change when you get older and have more experience you'll realise that having sex is no big deal. And conversely, that there will be periods in your life when you don't have sex and it's no big deal. To be honest virgins who abstain from sex are more obsessed than people who aren't virgins who choose not to have sex for whatever reason.

To be honest, sex builds intimacy between two people. It can help two people enjoy their love for another even more. Having said that, you don't have to be married to have an intimate bond with someone whether its on a casual basis or within a marriage context.

We don't need to have institutions like marriage to enjoy sex. You don't even have to know someone that well to enjoy sex. An ethical slut is probably safer at having sex than a naive virgin. I think it's quite immature to think that it's 'dirty' and unclean to have sex with someone you don't plan to see again or aren't married to. By all means, do this - and then make your own personal judgment about whether you have the emotional security/moral compass to do something like this rather than just blindly follow what you think is conventional wisdom.

Enjoy your youth while you're still sexually attractive.
Women have needs too. K thx. Apply all of that to women and your information may be close to complete.

ay0_x

HSC
I don't want a virgin on my wedding night.

I want an experienced guy who knows what he's doing and knows what he wants sexually.

Not a clueless spaz who's gonna think "HEY THIS IS FUN I SHOULDA TRIED IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE WONDER IF THIS CHICK IS GOOD IN BED OR BAD SINCE I REALLY HAVE NO COMPARISONN AWW SHE WON'T GIVE ME HEAD SHIT IM MISSING OUT".

disorder

HSC
It seems that all my relationships fall apart because of sex.

I tend to fall into bed, then fall in love, then fall into a relationship.
Very little is actually discussed, and I can be sleeping with someone and sharing 'i love you's for months before any sort of title is given to our relationship.

So I'd quite happily stay in a relationship without sex for an extended period of time. Exactly how long, I couldn't say.

ay0_x

HSC
It seems that all my relationships fall apart because of sex.

I tend to fall into bed, then fall in love, then fall into a relationship.
Very little is actually discussed, and I can be sleeping with someone and sharing 'i love you's for months before any sort of title is given to our relationship.

So I'd quite happily stay in a relationship without sex for an extended period of time. Exactly how long, I couldn't say.
I think you need a happy medium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)