No sex relationships (1 Viewer)

HSC
As long as a guy's loving and trustworthy etc, I'd much rather have a guy who had strong principles and whatnot and was willing to stick by them than someone who just wanted to have sex with me.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
nah kat puts out

and would not do.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah i was just being a dick, riet actually came on msn drunk the first time it happened or whatever and told me alllll about it lol

and i'm actually surprised that there are people here saying they could do it! (not that i'm saying i couldn't, i just thought you were all dirty sex-crazed whores!) :p

williamc

HSC
sex has been the high point in any relationship ive ever been in so definitely not.

simmowrites

HSC
Nicho, personally, I really respect you for making the decision, especially when your copping flack about it from your mates.

I have made the same decision as you, have been bagged out about it by friends, and even had guys try and change my mind. I have been put in situations where I have had to say no, even though it was tempting, and its cost me the relationship.

I think the only way it will work is if your partner has the same values as yourself. If you have to justify yourself constantly or if they keep pushing the issue, it won't work.

From experience, and being Christian, I am looking for someone who has the same beliefs as I do, because its almost impossible to change the mind of someone who has different beliefs. They say that they 'understand' and 'respect my values' but then spend half their time trying to change my mind. It just doesn't work.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Lol so people here would be attracted to someone, get to know them really well, enjoy their company etc, but ditch them the moment they realise that they aint gunna get no honey without commitment? You guys are not shallow
or selfish

Last edited:

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I'm in one at the moment - there is a nice episode of South Park that makes fun of the concept.

Makes the relationship really cynical and boring.

vennmuch

HSC
It's fine, as long as the guy has personality to compensate for the lack in the sack.

It might be fun, even. Like, an alternative challenge that might even be sexy when you're into him a lot.

I don't know, never been in one but yeah, definitely willing to do so.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So is an 'e' apparently, can I buy one?

Pace_T

HSC
i can definitely stay in a relationship without sex

sex is such a little part of a relationship imo

Gussy Booo

Mathematics <3
HSC
Sex is everything Sex is making love!!!

How can you not live without sex ! It's the best feeling in the world ! Sex is the only thing that can give you that feeling !!

sex is awsome !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)