• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

North Sri Lankan refugees (1 Viewer)

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
North Sri Lankan refugees are in dire straits, need urgent help and need to be welcomed into Australian society because they have potential to make a valuable contribution to Australia. North Sri Lankans are very decent, reliable, committed, talented, great, grand, sound, tenacious, gutsy, hardworking, relentless, conservative, magnificent, inspirational, conscientious, determined and resourceful. These are the personality analysis upon which I assert North Sri Lankans have a lot to give to Australia and we as a compassionate nation need to welcome refugees into Australia. North Sri Lankan refugees are getting up skilled and into the workforce. The North Sri Lankans that I want to welcome into Australia are those who are highly skilled immigrants from North Sri Lankan. My dad emigrated from North Sri Lanka he is veterinary surgeon by trade. He made a huge contribution to North Sri Lankan society by caring for sick animals and providing treatment. I would like to thank the people of Australia for letting me come to Australia and contribute to this magnificent nation. I think the Australian people are the greatest people in the world and that Australia is the greatest nation in the world.

Many North Sri Lankans have been displaced in Sri Lanka as a result of the brutal civil war. Australia has been very generous in our foreign aid commitments but there is more to be done to help the resilient North Sri Lankans by promoting resettlement of refugees in Australia. What the highly skilled North Sri Lankans are asking for is resettlement in Australia and in the rest of the free world. What the North Sri Lankan immigrants want to do is build a stronger, prosperous, safe and secure future in the Western world. North Sri Lankan Australians are pro wealth creation, pro international security and pro Western values.

Last edited:

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Sylvia B just look at the personality factors of North Sri Lankan Tamils and you will see what a great people they are. Look into my eyes. Tell me its not fighting for. Tell me its not worth dying for. Everything I do is for the advancement of freedom and emancipation across the world. Most North Sri Lankans are getting up skilled and into the workforce. I know a mate of mine who is North Sri Lankan Tamil Australian and he is the Chief Financial Officer of a Blue Chip Company in Spain. He was also a former accounting auditor who worked for KPMG (a global accounting firm giant). The North Sri Lankan people just want to get on and get ahead in life.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Sylvia B just look at the personality factors of North Sri Lankan Tamils and you will see what a great people they are. Look into my eyes. Tell me its not fighting for. Tell me its not worth dying for. Everything I do is for the advancement of freedom and emancipation across the world. Most North Sri Lankans are getting up skilled and into the workforce. I know a mate of mine who is North Sri Lankan Tamil Australian and he is the Chief Financial Officer of a Blue Chip Company in Spain. He was also a former accounting auditor who worked for KPMG (a global accounting firm giant). The North Sri Lankan people just want to get on and get ahead in life.
Then let them do so in their own countries.
Encourage them to fix their country yes, so they can continue their life there. Bring them to our country, no.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I a strong advocate for strong border protection policies.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Sylvia B just look at the personality factors of North Sri Lankan Tamils and you will see what a great people they are
low-IQ, barely speak english, different culture, different religion....yeah gee they sound like they'll be great.

Look into my eyes. Tell me its not fighting for. Tell me its not worth dying for.
It is absolutely not worth filling out country with a bunch of low-IQ aliens, much less dying for.

Everything I do is for the advancement of freedom and emancipation across the world.
Freedom, except the freedom to keep your money and not spend it turning Australia into the world's welfare office.

Most North Sri Lankans are getting up skilled and into the workforce.
CITATION NEEDED

and the fact they're working doesn't mean they're positively contributing i.e. that we're better off for having them.

I know a mate of mine who is North Sri Lankan Tamil Australian and he is the Chief Financial Officer of a Blue Chip Company in Spain. He was also a former accounting auditor who worked for KPMG (a global accounting firm giant).
Wow, ONE dude who may or may not even fucking exist. What a compelling argument.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
low-IQ, barely speak english, different culture, different religion....yeah gee they sound like they'll be great.

It is absolutely not worth filling out country with a bunch of low-IQ aliens, much less dying for.

Freedom, except the freedom to keep your money and not spend it turning Australia into the world's welfare office.

CITATION NEEDED

and the fact they're working doesn't mean they're positively contributing i.e. that we're better off for having them.

Wow, ONE dude who may or may not even fucking exist. What a compelling argument.
there are a lot of aussies who have a low IQ too, so that is hardly a reason to exclude people from a country. Also IQ is NOT the sole determinant of how much a person can contribute to the workforce or educational success. If Sri Lankans have such "low IQ" why is it that children of Sri Lankan migrants tend to do quite well in school? Almost *every* Sri Lankan I know performs well academically. Sri Lanka also has quite a high literacy rate (about 93% iirc), particularly the Tamil demographic as education is an enormous part of their culture. so refugees are not completely uneducated.

Different culture and religion? It's a multicultural country. Even if you are to look at the Australian, anglo demographic, there are a huge number of atheists, Christians etc. There are many Australians from many cultures who have contributed to Australian society so culture is honestly not a reason to exclude someone.

hayabusaboston

HSC
there are a lot of aussies who have a low IQ too, so that is hardly a reason to exclude people from a country. Also IQ is NOT the sole determinant of how much a person can contribute to the workforce or educational success. If Sri Lankans have such "low IQ" why is it that children of Sri Lankan migrants tend to do quite well in school? Almost *every* Sri Lankan I know performs well academically. Sri Lanka also has quite a high literacy rate (about 93% iirc), particularly the Tamil demographic as education is an enormous part of their culture. so refugees are not completely uneducated.

Different culture and religion? It's a multicultural country. Even if you are to look at the Australian, anglo demographic, there are a huge number of atheists, Christians etc. There are many Australians from many cultures who have contributed to Australian society so culture is honestly not a reason to exclude someone.
omg ajgosdghsldg my heart is bleeding ahjgfisdjgiohjsdilgsd

plz help staunch the blood pouring from my heart

akghlsjldgsdkg

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
there are a lot of aussies who have a low IQ too,
That's kind of a meaningless statement. We're talking about averages here, which is very meaningful. The Australian average is far higher than the Sri-Lankan average. And remember, IQ is normaly distributed, so its not a bunch of super smart aussies offsetting a majority of idiots.

so that is hardly a reason to exclude people from a country.
Uh it absolutely is. So you think there's a lot of IQ aussies, then why on earth would you want to bring more low IQ people here. It would be great if high IQ australians reproduced more and low IQ australians reproduced less.

Also IQ is NOT the sole determinant of how much a person can contribute to the workforce or educational success.
It is absolutely the best measure. But tell me, what other factors can you point to that suggest workforce success? I mean Sri-Lankans rank 111th in the world for per cpaita PPP GDP for crying out loud!

If Sri Lankans have such "low IQ" why is it that children of Sri Lankan migrants tend to do quite well in school?
citation needed

Almost *every* Sri Lankan I know performs well academically

probably because the Sri Lanakns you know aren't refugees, but rather an elite smaple.

There are many Australians from many cultures who have contributed to Australian society so culture is honestly not a reason to exclude someone.
I love this, "CONTRIBUTED". Apparently their mere presence in the same country counts as a "CONTRIBUTION". Give me a fucking break.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I have many Sri Lankan friends that have migrated almost purely due to the tensions in Sri Lanka. I do support the acceptance of Sri Lankan migrants in reasonable number coming to Australia and other developed countries in the world.

I feel that this is an extremely dull and narrow-minded statement. Australia is build on diversity - varying IQ, different cultures and different religions is something we are proud to say is a part of Australia and what makes us unique. Rejecting the migrants is really going against what Australia really stands for.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I have many Sri Lankan friends that have migrated almost purely due to the tensions in Sri Lanka. I do support the acceptance of Sri Lankan migrants in reasonable number coming to Australia and other developed countries in the world.

I feel that this is an extremely dull and narrow-minded statement. Australia is build on diversity - varying IQ, different cultures and different religions is something we are proud to say is a part of Australia and what makes us unique. Rejecting the migrants is really going against what Australia really stands for.
The delicious irony....

mmmmm

And its what the ALP stand for, NOT necessarily what australia stand for. Recall that the ALP was outvoted by a huge figure, cant remember exactly, if someone knows please say, but iirc it was something like 22000 voters MORE for the liberals rather than labour, but due to the splendid stupidity of our political system, power fell into the hands of three sneaky fucker independents who gave australia to gillard. She cheated her way into leadership.

Last edited:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
That's kind of a meaningless statement. We're talking about averages here, which is very meaningful. The Australian average is far higher than the Sri-Lankan average. And remember, IQ is normaly distributed, so its not a bunch of super smart aussies offsetting a majority of idiots.
Honestly, saying that our average IQ is higher means jack shit. The conditions are different and there are many other variables at play.

I can assure you that the Sri Lankan-Australian average will be higher than the Australian average. I have not seen any Sri Lankans that are "dull".

Uh it absolutely is. So you think there's a lot of IQ aussies, then why on earth would you want to bring more low IQ people here. It would be great if high IQ australians reproduced more and low IQ australians reproduced less.
I guess you won't be having kids.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I feel that this is an extremely dull and narrow-minded statement. Australia is build on diversity

Australia is build on diversity

In any case, the majority of immigrants to Australia were white christians.

- varying IQ, different cultures and different religions is something we are proud to say is a part of Australia and what makes us unique.

Why on EARTH would you be proud of low IQs? They're a drain on society. If a deficiency can be valued, then you're basically saying that anything can be valued and ultimately that nothing is of any real value. High IQ? Proud! Low IQ? Proud! Mixture of IQs? Proud! Fucking degenerate.

Rejecting the migrants is really going against what Australia really stands for.
Given that more Australians than not are in favour of stricter immigration, I don't know what you're referring to by "Australia" and how it can "stand" for anything.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
there are a lot of aussies who have a low IQ too, so that is hardly a reason to exclude people from a country.
So there are heaps of dumb cunts already in the country

so therefore we should bring more dumb cunts in

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Honestly, saying that our average IQ is higher means jack shit. The conditions are different and there are many other variables at play.
Isn't it strange that everywhere Europeans go, whether it be the icy hell that is Canada, or the desert island that is Australia, we always turn out better? Especially when Australia's founding stock is a bunch of convicts and starving Irishmen.

Isn't it also strange that the conditions in China are worse than most western countries, and yet they have a higher IQ than us?

I can assure you that the Sri Lankan-Australian average will be higher than the Australian average.
Oh well I'm glad that's settled then.

I guess you won't be having kids.
My IQ is in top 2%, so eat a dick.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Why on EARTH would you be proud of low IQs? They're a drain on society. If a deficiency can be valued, then you're basically saying that anything can be valued and ultimately that nothing is of any real value. High IQ? Proud! Low IQ? Proud! Mixture of IQs? Proud! Fucking degenerate.
Let's face it, you will need people with low-mid range IQs - this will sound weird but if everyone was smart and everyone went to university and got good degrees, what happens to the rest of the "less sought after" jobs?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Let's face it, you will need people with low-mid range IQs - this will sound weird but if everyone was smart and everyone went to university and got good degrees, what happens to the rest of the "less sought after" jobs?
You build robots to do them (see: japan)

and Kiraken suggests there's already plenty of loq IQ people in Australia, so its not really a problem

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Isn't it also strange that the conditions in China are worse than most western countries, and yet they have a higher IQ than us?
Your point? The thing is that China has such a larger population AND under a crappy government - what do you expect?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yeah. It's that simple.
Well it kind of is, really. Productive countries have automated vast sectors of their economies over the past century.

But in any case, if there's a lack of people to do "bad jobs" the wages for these jobs will rise until people are willing to do them. Duh.

Your point? The thing is that China has such a larger population AND under a crappy government - what do you expect?
That makes literally no sense.

High population and crappy government tend to make people have lower IQs, and yet China has higher average IQs, even higher than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)