Not going to schoolies....why?? (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
getting smashed when your friends are there are so much better!! lol

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
meh i dont care about schoolies. im happy to hang out anywhere.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
There should be a BOS non-schoolies-people piss up!

Whaddya reckon? lol

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
schoolies is just a place where you get drunk and sleep with someone you don't know :p

i think i'll pass :)
You know what?! I think along the same lines as you about Queensland!

You wanna know what else; I'm just not going to Queensland!

I've got together a few friends and we are going to Bali! We are doiing our own thing, gonna have a great time! And we will remember EVERYTHING!

Why don't you think about getting a few friends together and doing something like that?

Schoolies doesn't have to be about "
Dreamerish*~ said:
schoolies is just a place where you get drunk and sleep with someone you don't know :p"

It can be about getting to know your friends better, having a great time, and letting all the stress go from the HSC!

Sorry; I don't mean to sound like some parent!

adonis1

Ado
HSC
N/A
Seraph said:
I went to my friends house and we had a chess tournament instead of going to schoolies , good shit too i ended up winning 6-4

fuck that schoolies shit
LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!
hahahahaha

Sorry mate, man Im currently in year 11, LOL but playing chess, isnt that a little sad way of spending the end of ur schooling. For me, I most likely will go to schoolies for 2 weeks plus to the Mediteranean for 2weeks, if i dont go to schoolies however, im still going to the mediteranean, its all about how much i can save. And man for the love of god dont ever post something like that, hopefully u were kidding....

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
is anyone else not going because of money? i can't really afford it because my rents won't give me money for it and even if i worked all year it'd probably not be enough.

(although oddly enough my rents are willing to finance a backpacking trip through europe... hmmm a free trip to europe for two months or an expensive on to the gold coast for a week i won't remember...)

Revolution

HSC
I could go to Schoolies if I wanted -- money, travel and age isn't a problem (I'll be 18 in May). But really I am just not interested in the whole idea of Schoolies.. drinking, sex, large crowds, staying up all night, retarded people doing retarded things so they can turn around and look 'cool' -- because I have no interest at this point of time, I see no reason to go. Besides, after 12 years of school, I intend to put my feet up and relax instead of rushing out and going crazy -- after all, I have my whole life ahead of me for those sorts of things if I eventually decide to do that sort of stuff, so why do right away? :p

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
im curious revolution, are u just a nerd who has nowhere to go for schoolies and ur just covering for the truth

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
schoolies is nothing compared to o-week on campus at a rural university. My advice would be save your money for then

bekstah

HSC
N/A
who needs schooolies?#@@#$ ;p

im either going to bris for some serious lannage or going overseas to jordan or america
~undecided~
but yer im with revolution -
it doesnt interest me nor is it my type of crowd.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
bekstah said:
who needs schooolies?#@@#$ ;p

im either going to bris for some serious lannage or going overseas to jordan or america
~undecided~
but yer im with revolution -
it doesnt interest me nor is it my type of crowd.
so true i can find other stuff to do with my time
Its up to you. If you wanna go then go if not then dont.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I was supposed to be going up to QLD with a few friends but realised that for a few reasons I couldn't really go like not having enough money (wanting to save up for something else) and the possibility that I may not be in the country.

Don't really mind though because if I change my mind closer to the date and want to go, there's a few people I could go with.

bekstah

HSC
N/A
dudeee go to that europe backpacking thing, once in lifetime experience i bet! and not to mention free :p

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i'm going to canada for snowboarding..
then to europe and probably to pittsburgh

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
heh I was planning to go to europe... still probably am..
then my friends were like... lets go to byron..
sure why not o_O

(byron may or may not have been changed to qld in that time)

But i dont really see the need of going. hell i'll prolly have heaps more fun in Europe
Huraah for backpacking!

BioHazard

Beep Boop
HSC
Schoolies, id like to see someone try and stop me. my parents are making a bit of a fuss over it, but there isnt a heap they can do.
I wouldnt miss it for the world although me and some mates have no idea what we will do for accomodation, or how we will afford it. but hell we'll figure it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)