not shaving for the exam period (1 Viewer)

sub

mattsa, how does wearing a uniform stop u from believing in ur religion?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
We are catholic school and the muslim population in our school is small and none have a problem with the rules. But im sure if there is some religious objection then the school will allow it.

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
glitterfairy said:
Girls can participate, I'm sure... who's really bothering to merticulously shave their legs/face/whatever during HSC anyway?!
i think she means wax/pluck their face.

and i am not shaving go stockings all the way and if i didnt need to get my passport foto done id grow my eyebrows as well

Afurotsu

HSC
N/A
I'm glad we do have to wear it. It means I don't have to think about what to wear before an exam. :p

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
hahaha, if thats ure beard now i'd hate to see it at the end of the hsc :p

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
greentree said:
thjink tiny blue and white checks on an ankle, or nearly so, length , well...i wouldnt go so far to call it a dress as a maternity sack!!lol, with pleats from the waist down, button from waist up and scabby hat, which we arent wearing for exams, luckily!!! and our guys, so sexy in khaki!!!shirt with tie, shorts, knee socks and also scabby hat which they are also not wearing!!!:)[/QUO

lmao can i ask what school this is because that sounds pretty bad...knee high socks, shorts and a hat for the guys??

p.s dont bother with the whole not shaving thing...i tried it a week before engineering and it didnt work....i was screwed before and im definitely screwed after....there's no good luck in it :mad:

super_moron

mattsta said:
Does this rule apply to Muslims?
thats a common misconception...muslims dont HAVE to keep a beard, but the taliban in afganistan did make men keep beards. but its not a religious requirement...

yeh i shaved a few days before the english exam and im not gonna shave again till after the exams...i look so dodgy with a moustache :S

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I shaved for the first time tonight only because i looked fucking derolect (sp) and was getting weird looks.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Here's me on Saturday? I hadn't shaved since Monday (first HSC day).

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Apparently, its bad luck to shave during exam period, so I shaved on sunday night before English, I won't make it till modern, it already itches like hell!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I havent had a haircut even though I REALLY need one. I'm starting to get a mullet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)