Note to all HSC members (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a561

HSC
I just dont why know so many people, jump on these forums straight after these exams to compare how well you went and how many pages you wrote for that essay or how good they THINK they've done, i mean WAT IS THE POINT? I can only think of 2 reasons;
  1. They want to inflate there ego some more, by telling everyone how they wrote 10 or 14 pages, especially you chicks with english exams...
    no one wants to know how well you did. But how bout we compare the performance of chicks in maths rather, than english. Seems to be there
    aren't many posts from these brainy english chicks in the maths sections, hmmm?
or
  1. Just making people feel bad about their efforts during the exams and belittle what they have done, even if they though they did well.... seriously people c'mon. Even this isn't ur aim, it is still whats happening.
I mean, this is just like the losers from previous years comparin how much bettr there year was at the HSC exams and those toolies living in the past... u know who u guys or maybe girls r

Does any1 agree with me or is just the pople who done write on this forums that do?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
So you're saying on a HSC forum, there should be no discussion of the HSC exams?

People are excited, relieved and joyous following the exam. Achieving such a great goal is one of the nicest feeling in life. Let them share the love. If you feel awesome, why not shout it to the world?

If you feel down afterwards, no one's forcing you to read about other peoples exams.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
a561 said:
I just dont why know so many people, jump on these forums straight after these exams to compare how well you went
Obviously because we want to talk about what we just did, perhaps clarify a few things, and perhaps vent a little.

a561 said:
  1. They want to inflate there ego some more, by telling everyone how they wrote 10 or 14 pages, especially you chicks with english exams...
    no one wants to know how well you did. But how bout we compare the performance of chicks in maths rather, than english. Seems to be there
    aren't many posts from these brainy english chicks in the maths sections, hmmm
Wow, you're really playing on some nice stereotypes there. If you had half a shred of intelligence, you would note that writing more does not automatically guarantee you a higher mark, and in addition, people may write in different sizes of handwriting, thereby significantly altering the number of booklets they can write in an exam.

You not that there aren't many posts from the 'brainy english chicks' in the Maths sections. I wonder why, fucktard. Perhaps many of them don't do Maths and perhaps they don't feel the need to talk about a subject that does not interest them as much.
a561 said:

Just making people feel bad about their efforts during the exams and belittle what they have done, even if they though they did well.... seriously people c'mon. Even this isn't ur aim, it is still whats happening.
Isn't this the same as point 1? Or did you need to re-word your argument so it would look more comprehensive with your two (read: one) points that you had to offer?

a561 said:
I mean, this is just like the losers from previous years comparin how much bettr there year was at the HSC exams and those toolies living in the past... u know who u guys or maybe girls r
They're losers because they're at university and mainly post in the university forums and also take a smaller interest in the HSC because they once did it too. Any more insights, Einstein?

a561 said:
Does any1 agree with me
No.

a561 said:
is just the pople who done write on this forums that do?
What the fuck? If you're going to propose an argument, please write coherently.

It's nice to know you've found the 'New Thread' function and the text colouring function; perhaps many wish you didn't though.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
That's BOS for you. It was like that before you joined and it will be like when you leave. This post won't change anything. It truly is the nature of BOS, especially at exam time.

You could say if you don't like it, then don't come here. Or at the very least stay away from the exam thoughts forum.

*Puts feet up and awaits flaming*

~untitled~

HSC
What do you expect people to write in an exam thoughts forum... "in the middle of the exam there was a fly buzzing around my head and it was really annoying me".... or perhaps, "i wrote X pages, and feel X about how i went in this exam"... Seems kinda pointless.

HSC
~untitled~ said:
What do you expect people to write in an exam thoughts forum... "in the middle of the exam there was a fly buzzing around my head and it was really annoying me".... or perhaps, "i wrote X pages, and feel X about how i went in this exam"... Seems kinda pointless.
Well actually, in my Chemistry exam there was a fly buzzing around my head and it was really annoying me. :uhhuh:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Well actually, in my Chemistry exam there was a fly buzzing around my head and it was really annoying me. :uhhuh:
I got that all through the School Certificate.

bec007

HSC
Totally agree with ''bringbackshred''. Couldn't have put it better myself.

~untitled~

HSC
Lol, we had someones phone go off in AOS english paper. I could have nearly killed her

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Well in the SC a huge fight broke out and in the hsc there has been alot of expelling of toxic gases into the atmosphere.:burn:

lala2

Banned
HSC
There was a bird in the gym we were sitting our HSC English paper, but I concentrated hard enough to block it out. And to OP: what do you expect? It's an HSC forum. If you don't like the discussion, don't read it. Maybe you'd do better to get off BOS and use your valuable time studying.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Well in the SC a huge fight broke out and in the hsc there has been alot of expelling of toxic gases into the atmosphere.:burn: (very annoying school)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)