Notes and resources for the HSC online (1 Viewer)

Which site has better resource and notes layout for downloading?

• Bored of Studies - HSC KiDz [online] - [url=http://hsc.ozlpn.com/view.php?course=13]physics page[/ur

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • HSCStuff - [url=http://www.fap.com.au/joel/site/new/hscsci.shtml#phys]physics page[/url]

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Niru

Joel, how are ya doing? Seems like you were a bit misunderstood, and lotsa people were giving you a hard time about it - If it helps any - I like both pages, this, and the hsc stuff page. Thing is, (and this is for everyone) the hsc is a really daunting time for everyone, and getting all the help you can really makes a difference, so whatever sites there are, whatever help we all can get, it's really worth it, no matter what it looks like, or who set it up. :)

jnothman

dismember
HSC
thanks... the whole deal, though, is about giving you access to as much information as possible, and making it as easy for you as possible. Also the site here has a few points that could stress some people out if they ran into them, so i'm trying to help find, and debug, and make it easier. And bos is progressing!

|_wise_|

this site is mad....i really enjoy using it....and the stuff are contactable and respond to suggestions eg date added column...as more and more content is added though i think you should seperate notes from past papers....it would make things look less cramped..

keep up the good work....

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
wouldn't it be wise to lock this thread now? I mean, Joel "didn't mean it" (I still don't buy this, but yeah, it could be an error on my judgment), and all this thread now seems to be useful for is...nothing, seeing how we "solved" the little contraversy created by this thread. besides, HSC Stuff is "gone" now anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)