nourishment at racecourse (1 Viewer)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
i have been cursed to have 2 exams in 1 day at randwick racecourse from 8:30-4 :mad2:

Just wondering if anyone know any place for food around that area without having to walk to anzac parade?

Thanks

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
This will depend on how far you would like to walk. There is the servo across the road as someone has mentioned or you can take a short walk to ANZAC PDE and then perhaps get a burger, thai or chinese.

However, you can do the original thing and bring a brown bag LOL

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
This will depend on how far you would like to walk. There is the servo across the road as someone has mentioned or you can take a short walk to ANZAC PDE and then perhaps get a burger, thai or chinese.

However, you can do the original thing and bring a brown bag LOL
lol thx, did that, the bag was white though :p

pete000

HSC
N/A
It's actually quite easy to get around this problem.

As an IBFF member, i HAVE to eat rougly every 2 hours. That being said, you can go to FM Assist and apply for a permit in order to bring food into the exam room at the race course.

The solution is quite simple, cook 6-7 meals the night before, and load them up in the freezer bag the next day. You can then bring these into exams to consume, and the staff are quite helpful, as there is a microwave situated in every exam location which can then be used. It is quite a good idea and the university must be commended for implementing this system.

alex1992

HSC
It's actually quite easy to get around this problem.

As an IBFF member, i HAVE to eat rougly every 2 hours. That being said, you can go to FM Assist and apply for a permit in order to bring food into the exam room at the race course.

The solution is quite simple, cook 6-7 meals the night before, and load them up in the freezer bag the next day. You can then bring these into exams to consume, and the staff are quite helpful, as there is a microwave situated in every exam location which can then be used. It is quite a good idea and the university must be commended for implementing this system.
i applied to FM assist actually on the basis of muscle catabolism occuring over 3hr exams (mor if you incude entering/seating/leaving etc...)... had to bring in a medical paper from my personal trainer but they let me bring in 400g brown rice and 600g chicken breast and they had a microwave in the backroom. they let me eat out on the balcony of panorama though which was quiet good, but had a 30min time limit.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
My personal solution was to always plan ahead and bring meals/snacks, but also to drive to give me a chance to drive to the nearby restaurants/fast food outlets between exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)