NRL State of Origin (1 Viewer)

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Campo will come good...

recently signed a new 6yr deal with the Raiders and last time this happened he came out and destroyed the Titans by himself basically 46-4

thats what started his push for origin, but i wouldnt be surprised if Mullen gets picked ahead of him, wont be disappointed tbh

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
It would be retarded to pick Kimmorley actually I watched Mullen dominate him first hand a couple of weeks ago if there were to be a change only Mullen or Anasta will come in.
Although both halves were poor they deserve another shot Wallace's quality will show, Campese can hopefully show some of his form from last year.
If Campese is a passenger like in Game 1 they'll hook him Wallace however deserves the 7 for the whole series
you do realise that you are a tosser, right?

kimmorley is the inform 7 in the comp right now. wallace is average at best and campese is hot and cold and showed no promise in his first game.

do you give gobbies to the entire knights team or just mullen?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
campese just looks good because the raiders are shit. you put him in a team of half-decent players and you realise his faults. there are at least 3 better five-eighths in the nrl.

Last edited:

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
and im one of them

[youtube]aQxZzZTHB4A[/youtube]

Mozza91

HSC
you do realise that you are a tosser, right?

kimmorley is the inform 7 in the comp right now. wallace is average at best and campese is hot and cold and showed no promise in his first game.

do you give gobbies to the entire knights team or just mullen?
Wallace was easily the best half in the comp for the first 6 or 8 rounds and has consistently outplayed Lockyer this year and deserves his spot, Mullen has played well and deserves a shot at some stage.
The overlap killer has been tried and has failed in the past, the guy is like 32 NSW need to choose a halves pairing that can build and will be around in a few years.
You clearly no very little about Origin or Rugby League in general so you resort to random illogical insults.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
oh ok

hi im mozza and i profess to know everything there is about rugby league but i still go for a shit team and wank over mullen and talk mullen up at every opportunity even though he is average at best

Mozza91

HSC
oh ok

hi im mozza and i profess to know everything there is about rugby league but i still go for a shit team and wank over mullen and talk mullen up at every opportunity even though he is average at best
Once again with the pointless insults, here's some advice watch more then 2 games of footy a year and then make comments about the game

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
hey m8 plz tell me some more insightful infromation about mullen

where does he live

whats his address

where does he live

does he wear thong underwear

has he ever been to a motel

but seriously get off your high horse wankjob, i watched 3 games of 'footy' last weekend and mullen was average at best, wallace was puss and got dominated and the panthers luke walsh was easily the best.

Jamie C

HSC
Give Mitchell Pearce another shot.

He clearly has one of the best kicking games in the comp. His kicking game was fucking awesome against Manly last week.

Campese is shit, fuck him off and find someone else to fill in the spot.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
6-Barrett
7-Kimmorley

Edit: obviously looking for some experience plus going off current form.

HSC
we hardly have any chance of winning

jeez i bloody hope we pull out a miracle though.. i dont want the queenslanders winning again :burn:

Roy9

HSC
Give Mitchell Pearce another shot.

He clearly has one of the best kicking games in the comp. His kicking game was fucking awesome against Manly last week.

Campese is shit, fuck him off and find someone else to fill in the spot.
Mitchell Pearce has been shit this season. Campese is shit? Don't watch him play much, do you? Yeah, his form has been hot and cold this year, but there's no doubt that he's a damn talented footballer.

Mozza91

HSC
LOL @ the media for thinking Barrett can do what Johns did in 05.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
hey m8 plz tell me some more insightful infromation about mullen

where does he live

whats his address

where does he live

does he wear thong underwear

has he ever been to a motel

but seriously get off your high horse wankjob, i watched 3 games of 'footy' last weekend and mullen was average at best, wallace was puss and got dominated and the panthers luke walsh was easily the best.
went to st francis xavier high hamilton, in newcastle

he wears clothes

he has been in a motel, just not in the ones the sharks have been in

haha it noddy is picked ill laugh so fucking hard, yes he has a good football head, but his kicking game is average, they should stick with wallace, but if he was injured noddy would be their only choice at half back you have got to stop sticking mullen at halfback when he has said im a natural 5/8 ive played there my whole life and prefer it there

mullen might get a call over campese but they should give terry another chance

anasta wont get another call up ever

pearce has no form

barret is meh, tbh better going with campese

soward is a pussy, but a good play, if he gets picked for origin wont be for 2-3 years, unless his form keep improving

any questions ?

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
there won't be any major changes in the halves. Wallace will be given another go and most probably so too will Campese. Although, when Nsw lose game two they will make several changes. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)