NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

Loz#1 said:
Take off the rose-coloured glasses. We are not doing well this year.
Haha... i was being sarcastic... i know as well as anyone how shitty we are this year.

*mel*

angelduck said:
not as bad as knighjts - nup, i will NEVA be a dragons, panthers, eels, sharks, tigers, warriors, rabbitohs or raiders fan, man, thats alot of teams...
i see you didn't mention the roosters :)

*mel*

angelduck said:
"Craig Wing" "Anthony Minechello minus a shirt" - need i say more?
Lol Craig Wing I agree with, but Minichiello... umm... he's a good player?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
he looks good without his shirt, and yes he's a good player, hed b good @ afl i recon
I luv Mini...but without his shirt is just god no- all that chest hair and i think its shaped as a "M" as well lol. Hes definitely THE best fullback :D ...No way will Mini be good for gayAFL. :eek: , he doesnt belong there---->he belongs in nrl and sydney roosters :D

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
I luv Mini...but without his shirt- god no- all that chest hair and i think its shaped as a "M" as well lol. Hes definitely THE best fullback :D ...No way will Mini be good for gayAFL :eek: , he doesnt belong there---->he belongs in nrl and sydney roosters :D
Wherever he is, just keep him away from the Dragons, please!

And it's so awesome, because Ben Hornby is the forgotten fullback. Now that he has to play at half for the rest of the season, he'll get more attention, but not many people realise just how good he is in jersey number one.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Now, I don't go to the Cronulla Sharks website very often, so this article is two days late. Still, noone has pointed it out yet:

BIRD STRUCK DOWN BY SEASON-ENDING INJURY
21.06.05 16:01 Age: 2 days

A serious foot injury looks certain to rule Sharks utility player Greg Bird out for the remainder of the 2005 season.

After x-rays conducted over the weekend cleared Bird of any bone damage, scans have since revealed a problem similar to that of the Bulldogs forward Willie Mason, an injury which has kept the Australian second rower off the field since the 2004 Kangaroo Tour.

(Stuff talking about the injury and quotes from coach etc)

In other injury news, Sharks skipper Brett Kimmorley underwent an MRI scan on his right knee however results have indicated no noticeable damage. After enjoying a break this weekend due to the bye, the Sharks half back and playmaker is expected to be back on deck when his team takes on the Broncos on Sunday, July 3 at Suncorp Stadium.

So there you go. Bird is gone for the Sharks.

How do you feel, Random_87?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:

And it's so awesome, because Ben Hornby is the forgotten fullback. Now that he has to play at half for the rest of the season, he'll get more attention, but not many people realise just how good he is in jersey number one.
watever. why do u want to keep mini away from dragons...are u scared of him? and mini is still the best fullback. fullstop.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
watever. why do u want to keep mini away from dragons...are u scared of him? and mini is still the best fullback. fullstop.
Oh, I am definitely scared of him. Imagine if he wanted to chase you. Not too many people (me included) will outrun that guy. He's an animal!

And noone said he wasn't the best fullback. I just want Ben Hornby to stay as the fullback at the Dragons. Clint Greenshields also does mighty fine there.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:

Somehow I don't think Mini would want to go to the Dragons anyway... so don't worry. Hornby is safe.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Oh, I am definitely scared of him. Imagine if he wanted to chase you. Not too many people (me included) will outrun that guy. He's an animal!
yup, thats why we love him :D...hes an animal, suits us fine. But that would definitely be something id want to see...mini chasing robbie- haha! :D

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Oh man. I only just saw your signature, and I couldn't help noticing the maths of natural growth and decay there.

king_of_boredom wrote:

N = P + Aek^t

dN/dt = kAek^t

where N = reputation
k = constant of reputation
A = initial reputation constant
t = days since rep system was introduced

AWESOME :D :D
yeah, but shouldnt it be Ae^(kt)???

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Ben Hornby is the forgotten fullback. Now that he has to play at half for the rest of the season, he'll get more attention, but not many people realise just how good he is in jersey number one.
i so reckon hornby is way underrated!!!

and yeah, minichello is better, but y would we want to replace hornby??? hornby is a GOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)